Wavering

May 26, 2021
She spawns after you have started the quest with magic circle. It's not connected to Sebastian's book or bandit's scroll

It was replaced with different illustration
Hey there, sorry for only replying now.

Yeah, you're correct on point #1. Sorry about that, pretty embarrassing that at some point in the testing process I didn't notice that discrepancy (the lack of checking the Magic Circle). Everything works as expected once one has interacted with the Magic Circle.

As for point #2, yeah I see that. Was just curious about whether the Vaginal Sex variant would appear at all in the game, but I guess that answers my question.

-------

I think I've found two potential bugs / issues since my last post:

1) The "Cleavage switcher" from the Cheat room doesn't appear to function as expected. The option to add cleavage does work from Krowly's basement, but the actual "Cleavage switcher" Item in Krowly's "Key Items" doesn't appear to work -- it doesn't switch Krowly's cleavage on or off, it just keeps the Cleavage enabled regardless of the option selected.

It also appears that if one turns off Krowly's cleavage from the selector in the basement, then the "Cleavage switcher" Item disappears from Krowly's "Key Items" section.

2) The barrel at Eric and Krowly's "base" can be interacted with by pressing 'Enter' and appears to take one to Hunt events and dungeons related to Jaina and Rose. Not sure if it's intentional or not, but the barrel can be interacted with at any time of day -- such as having those Hunt events and dungeons at Morning, Evening and Night.

Not sure if that's intentional in the first place, or if it was planned to be possible, but only at Daytime -- to be consistent with the other Hunt events and dungeons only being possible during the Daytime via talking with Eric (except on Thursdays).

Reactions: leechurch

Emeedo

May 18, 2019
I enjoyed the game a lot. My main criticism would be that a considerable amount of female chracters don't have vaginal sex scenes. I'm not that much into anal scenes. Something ironic considering that the game have a lot of futa/gay scenes. If would like to find more games like this one. Games with rpg element and quite a few characters.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
1) The "Cleavage switcher" from the Cheat room doesn't appear to function as expected.
"Cleavage switcher" doesn't add boobs as the cheat in the cheat room. It adds or removes cleavage, by unbuttoning or buttoning up Krowly's shirt when he already has boobs

The barrel in Eric's camp I use for testing dungeons. I forgot to remove the script from it as I usually do before posting an update

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Regarding the discussion about the snowball potion and the busty elf. She is supposed to be immune to this potion effect. If in the current version she isn't, than it's because of the bag. I were adding new status effects recently, so maybe I forget to change the potion or her immunity to new status effect "frozen" instead of "paralyzed". I want her to be imune to this effect because I don't want it to be the answer for every problem. She will be also slowed down in the next version, and the magic shield will be working aganist her, which should help against her boulder spell

Reactions: PervyWanderer

melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018

who has these pictures share thank you

Reactions: k4me

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

who has these pictures share thank you
Samantha'soral scene and Jaina's cowgirl surly are there yet

haste

Jul 27, 2018
and the magic shield will be working aganist her, which should help against her boulder spell
Thank you, that's a great change. Can't count the times I got my ass whooped by that spell.

Speaking of combat, I don't know if this is intentional or not, but durning the Big Green quest, after encountering a goblin at the southmost of the goblin caverns, Conda appears in the middle of the fight while the normal goblin is still alive. However, the regular goblin might be killed in a single round (I accidentally did that by landing a critical strike with Icy Needles), in which case the goblin dies and Conda never appears, effectively skipping the boss battle and completing the quest.

I also have encountered a bug in which the magic book disappeared from my basement and came back to Sebastian's shop (I already had my magic circle activated), buying the book again fixed the issue. That save has been overwritten however and I have no idea how to replicate this so I can't be much of help here.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How can i open fina's room?
Short answer: you can't.

You can spy her when she is fucking Juliette or when she is masturbating (both events on night and with her "magic cock") in this room, but you can't actually enter her bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: leechurch

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Are pregnancies gonna be added?
No, he said something like it won't really fit and he doesn't want to do the work (<- all from memory, not sure if correct). But he also said he will think about and finds it interesting, to make pregnancy as a quest.
BTW you can @ boobsgames and ask him directly. Not sure when or if he will answer, but he is here quite often.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nope. There are some already pregnant monstergirls, but impregnation won't be added in game
Are you still considering making it a quest of some sort? Or is that off the table too.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't remember talking about pregnancy quest, and don't know what you are referring to. I certainly don't have any plans for that, sorry
I was referring to an answer you made on a comment on patreon.
This one:
I haven't planned to use pregnancy as a part of the story, at least for now :) In that scene in the church FIna is mostly teasing Krowly. That scene was written by one of the players - Jack White. So it's not a teaser of some future events that will involve pregnancy :) I do think it could be very hot, just can't see how it could work with other parts of the game

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes