vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
Для начала вам нужно выполнить квест «Жена для Дерека»
Для этого квеста Джульетта должна начать как учительница в церкви.
Если вы завершите это, то спросите только Дерека о реставрации.
[/ЦИТАТА]

Спасибо

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Will every scene/animation get an image or will they only have text. If they will get an image what's the priority for the existing ones.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Since when and how?
3.4.3. From the changelog: Option to help Sebastian at Sunday day time. It may trigger a buttfuck scene or oral scene. Some of the characters may catch you in action (random). Also the shop may be visited by Sister Elizabeth or Jenna (random). First time Sebastian will give player a bottle of wine (new player will need it for Iss), other times – 10 gold.

Fallout Boy 111

Jan 12, 2021
Outstanding game!

I am a CRPG fan and I love the way this game works, remembers me good old Baldur´s Gate.

I have some points I´d like to list regarding version 352.

1- There is something wrong during battles when I want to give potions to one off the characters, for some reason it always go to the last character at the right side.
2- Why is the succubus so annoying during sex scenes? She is supposed to be some kind of master of seduction not a woman whith Premenstrual Syndrome.
3- No matter what I do I can´t improve relationship whith the old sheppard girl.
4- Marvin only shows 1/3 of the times I seek for him.
5- For some reason mouse control stops working on dungeons sometimes, specialy if I have to swith tasks. When this happens the keybord continues to work but I can't exit dungeons and for some reason I can climb walls and the anemys can´t see me anymore.
6- Please include a panic botton so I will not to do emergency task switching anymore.
7- I like very much the option to switch on/off what kind of sex behavior you main caracter has, but please can you improove it a little more? Giving Krowlie a more masculine appearance? The current one is perfect to as a double sided character though.
8- Please improve the wardrobe selection.
9- Don´t forget to include lube to improve anal sex (some slime maybe?) and perhaps earn more relationship points for this.
10- Include some kind of ingame battle instructions, help key.

This is it for the moment.

Continue the hard and good work, yours is one of the few games I´d like to donate as it has got my attention for more than 20 hours last week.

Pardon my english, I have good understanding of this language, but I am not so proficient writting, so please don´t take anything I wrote to the wrong side.

Fairach

Sep 15, 2020
how do you trigger eric's feminization?
Iirc upgrade his sword through a random dungeon in hunt, then get a quest from fina, clear that quest and you can start grinding erica points.

Btw why the nun suddenly did a blowjob with eric? Kinda out of nowhere imo. Nun kinda sus though.

Reactions: leechurch and Matrh
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes