Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
Boobsgames did you have thought adding bestiality sex ( cause we already fuck slimes and snake women) or transform the mc penis to any other animal penis? Like having horsecock and start fuck everybody in the town. I like the thought tbh ravaging granny with a horsecock :)

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Not sure if it's been suggested and/or declined, but I'd love some sleep sex scenes/interaction while sleeping.

LordSparrow

Jul 6, 2019
Why can't I start the new quest with Jimm ? I'm fairly certain that I've completed every other quest, I keep summoning him but nothing

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The more you learn bro i got you. Like wish the writer would add those changes. Thats like so boring then bro. Like of course if someone changes like that, the first things should be neuro changes being conveyed to the reader bro. Guess they should add more tags to the site then?
I was more getting at the fact that some people are assigning futa or trans to Krowly and Eric because of what can and does happen to their bodies.
One is optional, Krowly's big boobs, whilst Eric's is quest related, but neither automatically makes either character futa/trans.

As it is, the futa/trans protagonist tag is also a source of confusion for some.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
lol ok dude v0.353 added 5 and half months ago and rest of the new updates is just Hotfixs nothing special added, And be careful how you talk ! You might get into a trouble ! You dont know what kind of a person you are talking to.
try checking changelog again. Spoiler buttons are something you can press
Edit: i just checked your ip address for your location and you are not that far from me !
lol, it's like 2005 again

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
How can I complete Nun quest to fk Jenna? I mean, I fkd her already and it greened, I just need to return to sister but she says nothing and lost her flirt option too.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
How can I complete Nun quest to fk Jenna? I mean, I fkd her already and it greened, I just need to return to sister but she says nothing and lost her flirt option too.
Have you done it in time before Thursday night? The flirt is probably disabled because you don't have enough lust

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
boobsgames How much of the Elves vs orcs is just foreplay ?
think that is said as dialog somewhere in the game.
so guess when can we expect threesome with a orc (female) and elf? (female/futa)
or is that waiting for Patreon poll to decide?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames How much of the Elves vs orcs is just foreplay ?
think that is said as dialog somewhere in the game.
so guess when can we expect threesome with a orc (female) and elf? (female/futa)
or is that waiting for Patreon poll to decide?
I don't quite understand your first question, sorry. There was a dialogue about them recreating ancient wars in a form of roleplay game/orgy.
A threesome like this might happen, but I haven't thought about it and don't have specific plans about it at the moment. I want to add illustrations for the scenes between them at some point, that's for sure
There is a sketch of the scene between futa orc and futa elf in the patreon polls, but it haven't won yet

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I could check your save file if you want. You can attach it to the post
Nah, its fine, I already did the quest right after I took it again. Just a little inconvinience that confused me a bit (thought that it was a bug because I took it the 2nd time before (didn't had enough points to complete it at the time, so, it took a while) and feared that it broke the quest or something, but then I safely completed it at saturday by "doing my part" at friday.

Reactions: boobsgames
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes