Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Shrug. feel free to disagree as much as you want, I explained to you how F95 rules work
Which is why this is tagged the way it is. You insist it is falsely tagged and want to have the tag removed (for some reason).
But it won't be
It's already been removed. Snugglepuff noted it was removed on the previous page.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Shrug. feel free to disagree as much as you want, I explained to you how F95 rules work
Which is why this is tagged the way it is. You insist it is falsely tagged and want to have the tag removed (for some reason).
But it won't be
WAB_Tags_2022-08-21.png
You missed that change in the tags then?

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Which is why this is tagged the way it is.
You explained your interpretation of the rule, which is not backed up by the rule at all.

BTW, are you sure it's tagged NTR?
I think you should look again.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do u get this scene im tired of trying everything
Flirt with Eric during the evening in the tavern: Flirt -> Anal -> Pitch -> On the table (or On the bed)

There are a few conditions:
- enough lust (Krowly)
- sufficient level of affection with Eric (50 or above according to the walkthrough)
- one of hunts with Eric must have been done before: i.e. the second scene with Juliette (Glade 2 with Juliette), when it finishs by Krowly fucking Eric.

BWT, the issue you've spotted into your capture (i.e. different lips) is -most probably- an old issue (i.e. old version 0.350.1.3), when Eric's transformation was not applied everywhere.

It's currently no more the case: capture.jpg

xASSASSINSBLADE

Jun 20, 2018
So might be a dumb question but I have been playing this game for a bit and feel like I have completed just about everything with most characters. Is there only anal scenes with everyone. Like I feel like there is only a couple of characters that have vaginal sex scenes where everything else is just anal or bj. Is there something I’m missing or is that the same for everyone else? Thanks

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes