Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You can't turn him into a girl but you can alter his appearance and have him grow breasts, making him more of a shemale than a futa (I think the only difference is having/not having a pussy)
None of the futa in this game have vaginas.

Also, chill out on the post-spam. You can add more to a post just by hitting that handy ol' edit button.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently the new spell " Eye of beholder" is buggy: at least in the current version 0.350.3.1.

The door is visible only in 1 of all the 5 possible cases. See inside spoiler for more details.

*** Edit ***
- Added last missing location

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ablue

Nov 25, 2021
Apparently the new spell " Eye of beholder" is buggy: at least in the current version 0.350.3.1.

The door is visible only in 1 of all the 5 possible cases. See inside spoiler for more details.

how can i get the spell?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
will we ever have some fun with jill while she is asleep? please guys I trust u this mission ;)

Apr 8, 2018
None of the futa in this game have vaginas.

Also, chill out on the post-spam. You can add more to a post just by hitting that handy ol' edit button.
Just trying to help and answer questions. Keep in mind that these people didn't real the changelogs or on the main page of the thread see the big "Gallery MOD" in bold red.. attaching multiple answers through 1 post might dissuade them from reading if they read something and think "Oh this has nothing to do with what I asked, why am I tagged in it" after the first line. But again: Sorry.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
Can't install this one :c

Reactions: John__
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes