Aug 29, 2020
YEah, let's go ;)

Version 0.350.2 with RTP .

by Harmless Arachnid

The saves from the previous version will work.
Thanks to the people who helped with this update:
– new music track for bandits.

What is new:
Comitment mode.
Can be activated at the beginning of the game. Makes it possible to save the game only at the morning after sleeping in the bed. Isn’t intended for the first playthrough, potentially can be buggy. Needs to be tested. No need to use it, if it’s not for you :)

(Note: It's a public post, so I can't use more interesting screenshots here)
Kaaren, the busty snake. Added in the Snake girls’ location. Can be met at Tuesday and Saturday morning. The event with her will have continuation in the future.
Conda, the big goblin. Added as the new character, that plays the role of the big goblin in the quest “big green”. For now doesn’t have illustration for the sex scene. After the quest can be met in goblin village at Tuesday and Friday day time. In the future will have more events. (No need to start the game form the beginning, the quest haven’t changed much.)
Event with Rayna. At Wednesday day time she isn’t in her smithy. But where is she? (file with spoilers is attached to the post) Check her shop’s assortment after the event.
Small funny event with Conlan, the guard. At Thursday day time. You may want to bring him specific item. Maybe it will have some continuation in the future.
Effects of the spells. I have made some changes to how statuses works.
Status “Wet” (new)
removed by any fire spell
can’t get “aflame” status
+20% protection against fire
+20% chance to be frozen
+30% weekness against thunder
If the battle happens outdoor during the rain, this status will be added to all party and to all enemies at the beginning of turn 1
Status “Aflame”
Removed by any cold spell
+20% protection against ice
+20% protection against water
can’t get “frozen” status
Status “Frozen” (replaced status “paralyze” in the “Freezing” spell)
removed by any fire spell
+20% protection against fire
+10% weakness against ice
can’t get “aflame” status
Status “Sticky”
If spell can add “aflame” status, it will be added 100% to sticky target
Status “Asleep”
+100% weakness against dark spells
Spell darkness deals more damage during the night.

New scenes:
  • Leaf and futa elves. Several variants, without illustrations for now. Sunday night in elven camp.
  • Astra’s hotdogging scene. Wednesday or Friday morning, Astra’s bedroom. You will need 25 or more relationship points with her, and at least 50 lust. Has random chance for a surprise variant ^_^
  • Juliette’s doggystyle scene. Ask her to follow you, and try to go outside the village. You will need 60 or more relationship points with her. Big load potion variant included.
Updated scenes:
  • Titfuck scene with snake girl. Illustration updated, added variant with sperm
New pictures:
  • Conda’s character illustration
  • Kaaren’s character illustration
  • Juliette doggystyle, 18 variants total
  • Astra hotdogging, 13 variants total
  • Alice’s topless dance sperm variant
Updated pictures:
  • Snake girl titfuck
Fixes:
  • some locations were not triggering some scripts
Small things:
  • A cheat, that makes cumflation permanent, was added in the cheat room (right lower corner of Krowly’s basement)
  • The rain can be weaker or stronger (from 1 to 9), depending on the day.
  • New music for bandit region and events by Elizabeth Darkwood.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
does this dev really expect people to do multiple playthroughs? the game is extremely grindy and there is no reason to replay it (losing all your grind) instead of just continuing on with your existing save
The short answer would appear to be yes

This dev has make a number of changes which are carefully backstitched into the game from the start
I don't think you have to replay all of it but ...
... If you want to experience as many options as possible - then I think - yes

Careful planning can reduce the grind - but I think some is always necessary

Aug 29, 2020
New poll, really difficult) I think I'll vote for mom.
____

We need to move game forward, so lets choose which important story related character will get the illustration next. I wanted to list all the characters, but decided to keep only two important ones. The choice shouldn't be easy I think :D
This doesn't mean that this character will get illustration in the next update, it may take longer. Also it requires much more then just illustration to add the character in game, so please be patient :) But this poll will help me to be more persistent.
Our variants are:
  • Krowly's stepmom. She will visit the village to check on Krowly and Jill. I want her to be thick, milfy and with same hair color as Jill. Not sure yet if her boobs will be soft and natural or more on bimbo side.
  • Great Paladin. She will visit the area for some reason... I want her to have long brown hair, and huge soft and heavy natural breast. Probably biggest bust among the characters.

Larton99

May 1, 2021
New poll, really difficult) I think I'll vote for mom.
____

We need to move game forward, so lets choose which important story related character will get the illustration next. I wanted to list all the characters, but decided to keep only two important ones. The choice shouldn't be easy I think :D
This doesn't mean that this character will get illustration in the next update, it may take longer. Also it requires much more then just illustration to add the character in game, so please be patient :) But this poll will help me to be more persistent.
Our variants are:
  • Krowly's stepmom. She will visit the village to check on Krowly and Jill. I want her to be thick, milfy and with same hair color as Jill. Not sure yet if her boobs will be soft and natural or more on bimbo side.
  • Great Paladin. She will visit the area for some reason... I want her to have long brown hair, and huge soft and heavy natural breast. Probably biggest bust among the characters.
Mommy <3

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
How can i save the game? Cause i can´t
You cant???
How? Is the save button missing? If it is missing, ur game is definitely fucked up and might want to download it again properly.
If u dont know how to save then u just have to right click or click escape and select the save option

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is ntr avoidable?
No the Aunt gets kidnapped and gangraped by futa elves. Some other content is avoidable (like gay). But that is not, (and some other sharing is unavoidable as well).
It's not NTR, and especially not by this site's tag definition.

She's not in a relationship with Krowly, he's not jealous of them fucking her (though you might be) she doesn't get kidnapped for the gang-bang, she gets tricked/invited and then willingly participates on a regular basis, just like the picture in her house, and the copy she gives to Krowly that arouses him.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes