PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I cannot personnally find the third one. In the walkthrough they say that it is in the north of the Rocks location and they speak about a "destroyed head" but I don't understand where it is. Anyway, good luck to go forth !
Look in the wastelands where the lamias roam.

MrRaptox

Feb 2, 2020
i have a question, i saw a scene where after helping sebastian one sunday, erick's mother appears and after a dialogue she says that she was going to send erick with a cake and crowly says that if erick would be part of that thank you. is there a scene where sebastian fucks erick?
Does anyone know anything about this?

Levi17

Oct 26, 2020
Guys this has probably been asked many times but i cannot defeat the ghost girl at the tower, i'm lvl 4 i get one shot every time, any help? I dont have magic shield and i do use guard before she uses ice attack

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Guys this has probably been asked many times but i cannot defeat the ghost girl at the tower, i'm lvl 4 i get one shot every time, any help? I dont have magic shield and i do use guard before she uses ice attack
You can already learn Magic Shield on lvl 4, it should help. Using "guard" won't help. You also could try to use Rose's potions on her

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do i learn it, studying doesnt do it
According to the walkthrough (p41): you need to be lvl 5 and you'll need Jill's assistance.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Hey there, boobsgames

Possibly found a bug:
With the "gay scenes" off, Krowly cannot get a blowjob from the Elfess / Futa Elf masseuse (or fuck her in the ass), despite this being possible with the regularly encountered Futa Elves (via defeating them) when the "gay scenes" are also off. Might be an oversight that the "Dick massage" option (where Krowly is fucking her) isn't still available with the "gay scenes" off?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Hmm, it appears Krowly also refuses to do the "Buttfuck her" scene after defeating a Futa Elf if the "gay scenes" are off, seems it's only available if "gay scenes" are on - he will "Facefuck her" regardless though. Not sure if it's meant to be that way, due to Krowly being able to fuck Jaina in the ass with "gay scenes" being off, as well as having the greyed out option to fuck the Futa Elf Spa owner during the "Where is Fina?" Quest (on account of it not being present yet in-game) - presume it would still allow Krowly to fuck the Futa Elf Spa owner with the scenes off if it was present in the game at the moment - so it being inconsistent is a bit weird.

Also:
Doing the "Anal fuck" scene with a Busty orc / Orc girl results in time advancing - even though it's a post victory sex scene, so presumably it's not supposed to advance time?

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Hey there, boobsgames

Possibly found a bug:
With the "gay scenes" off, Krowly cannot get a blowjob from the Elfess / Futa Elf masseuse (or fuck her in the ass), despite this being possible with the regularly encountered Futa Elves (via defeating them) when the "gay scenes" are also off.

... Krowly being able to fuck Jaina in the ass with "gay scenes" being off...

Doing the "Anal fuck" scene with a Busty orc / Orc girl results in time advancing - even though it's a post victory sex scene, so presumably it's not supposed to advance time?
1. Krowly can't fuck her in the ass if the filter is on
2. With Jaina it's a bug, yes, thank you.
3. It's supposed to advance time :)

• Sad
Reactions: Wavering

Wavering

May 26, 2021
1. Krowly can't fuck her in the ass if the filter is on
2. With Jaina it's a bug, yes, thank you.
3. It's supposed to advance time :)
1. Well, Krowly should still be able to fuck the Elfess / Futa Elf masseuse in the mouth when the filter is on, no? Because Krowly can do that with regular Futa Elves currently with the filter being on (unless that's also a bug? Doesn't seem like it would be, because Fina forces Krowly to facefuck a Futa Elf as a part of a Quest - regardless of whether the filter is on or not). So it seems like the "Dick massage" option could then also be included whilst the filter is on, but just the "Facefuck her" option.
2. Hmm, okay. Didn't expect that to be a bug. Presume that means that Krowly can only do oral with futas with the filter on, any anal scenes must be reported as bugs?
3. Hmm, well it doesn't seem like any other post-victory sex scene advances time.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.402.1.jpg

Version 0.402.1.2 with RTP

by Harmless Arachnid
WaB Guide 0.400 eng machine translation (from rus) by Krawgel
WaB Guide 0.400 eng machine translation (from rus) by ate80
WaB Guide 0.400 esp machine translation (from rus) by ate80
, Translated and updated by BerowBear
The saves from the previous version will work.

Hotfix v0.402.1.1: It fixes the bug that lets you only plant sperm and freezes the game.
Hotfix v0.402.1.2: N/A

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes