PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello, two questions.

How do you deal with hunger and gold in this game? buying 1 fish cost 3 gold and litteraly only gives me -3 hunger.
Off the top of my head...

Cultivate your garden. This will bring in money and raise your gardening skill.
Never eat the food ingridients. Use them for cooking. This will give better meals and raise your skill. (pro tip: If you're a novice cook, help Alice out in her kitchen when it's raining in the morning. You will learn faster this way)
Help Jenna collecting eggs. She will donate some to you.
Satisfy Carla at night (tuesday and wednesday). Next meal will be free (-10 hunger)
Join Erik on his hunts. Occasionally Jenna will bring meals (-10 hunger)
Once you are strong enough to beat Mabel, ask her for fresh milk.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
Feb 14, 2019

Never eat the food ingridients. Use them for cooking. This will give better meals and raise your skill. (pro tip: If you're a novice cook, help Alice out in her kitchen when it's raining in the morning. You will learn faster this way)
Satisfy Carla at night (tuesday and wednesday). Next meal will be free (-10 hunger)
Thank you both! Although I've yet to find out how to satisfy Carla? Is there a speficic time and place?
Edit: i reread your comment, thank you!

Reactions: PBS666

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
How to cultivate a garden in new versions? I remember in past when do gardening you get the generic ingredients which you could sell to the merchant. But now how to get em? Normal alchemy ingredients costs 0 gold.

Feb 14, 2019

Can you tell me more about what to do and where to go at certain days and certain times to fuck?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How to cultivate a garden in new versions? I remember in past when do gardening you get the generic ingredients which you could sell to the merchant. But now how to get em? Normal alchemy ingredients costs 0 gold.
You need to plant seeds first, and water your garden. Once the various plants grow, you can collect those ingredients by working in your garden.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
You need to plant seeds first, and water your garden. Once the various plants grow, you can collect those ingredients by working in your garden.
But it only alchemy ingredients, for making potions. How to get ingredients for sell. Well, maybe you also can brew potions for sell, but you need spend a lot of time, effort and gold to buy empty bottles, and honestly I don't think it's profitable.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
But it only alchemy ingredients, for making potions. How to get ingredients for sell. Well, maybe you also can brew potions for sell, but you need spend a lot of time, effort and gold to buy empty bottles, and honestly I don't think it's profitable.
No. The plants that grow can be used for alchemy or cooking with Samantha, but when you just work in your garden (stand on the empty plot right of the spade, Krowly says "should I tend the plants ?"), you get the general ingredients you can sell to Sebastian. The amount you get depends on your gardening skill and the amount of plants that are growing in your field. To use them for alchemy, you have to actually harvest them. Don't do that unless you need them, as harvesting will reduce the amounts of plants and hence your income.

Reactions: Axel34

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Only the issue is the walkthrough says to go inside the old tower, but i don't know how. And if i come at night, even being lvl 5, i get rekt and miss all my spells.
The busty ghost girl is a tough cookie. Start with minimal lust, cast Concentration and save before confronting her. If she uses Ghost force, cast Magic Shield immediately. It's a hard fight, but only by defeating her you can get into the Old Tower.

Reactions: ilovebigtits1233

elpe

Feb 8, 2021
I finished all nude poses for Erica some days ago and also started to learn how to work with rpg maker vx ace but still have a long way to go. That is not as easy to learn as I thought, silly me! The plan is to make all this an extra option in the future and not just a replacer.
Because exams are coming up I had to put this hobby project on hiatus but plan to proceed, because it's good for teching me skills that I can actualy use in my bachelor. I worked with GIMP and mouse which is far from ideal. Have to get Photoshop somehow and a good way to digitally paint for small money.
I uploaded the ass-ets for other people to use, it's only the dialog pose nude! so far, but at least the hard sprite is replaced with a wet sprite. Also some extras that are wip. You need to extract with rpgmaker decrypter and replace it with the version you want (big ass futa, big ass female and female) under Graphics/pictures.

Use all of this as you want!
[Not the dev]

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
also started to learn how to work with rpg maker vx ace but still have a long way to go.
Wait a minute! He does (or at least trying) to convert the game to VX Ace? That's the great news for me! I so much hate that this awesome game is still on the old version of RPG Maker! Whish much of a luck to developer with this challenging task!

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes