SirLanceInRot

May 5, 2023
Well, in fact your current save file doesn't need a fix. You can go and sell you futa sperm to Rayna without any problem.

View attachment 2707840

This bug is a "random" bug (not exactly random, but a sort of). It may occurs or not, but currently the save file you've posted is OK.

Edit: if you really want to sell the futa sperm, go and sell it directly from this current save file. Otherwise (i.e. if you play some other parts of the game before selling it), you may activate the bug once again.
ok, thanks

PancakeKyle

Dec 28, 2021
Were the descriptions for the sex scenes written by a person with autism? Why are they so mean lol?
I know a lot more people that are mean who aren't autistic. But how does that correlate though? I'm confused. Nothing has seemed overly mean to me just more dominant than anything.

S3xua1

Sep 14, 2019
Game crashes when I try to sell futa sperm to Rayna, what should i do?
And selling it have any progress to some scenes or just +affection?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Game crashes when I try to sell futa sperm to Rayna, what should i do?
And selling it have any progress to some scenes or just +affection?
There are several available workarounds for it (until a possible fix is released).

The simplest one is probably this one:

- enter Krowly's house capture.jpg

- wait for a few couples of seconds in his house

- then go out of Krowly's house, and go directly to Rayna's house in order to sell the Futa sperm.

AFAIK, selling the Futa sperma to Rayna only increases her affection (+1 per bottle) and gives you some gold (3 gold pieces per bottle).

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
If the situation is that Eric is overlusted and you talk to party, he responds with text saying he isnt' sure he'll be able to function in battle because his lust is too high. You can Help Eric or Do Nothing. Help Eric, options are "Use my dick", "Use my ass", "Use your hand".
I'll consider adding more dialogue variants, but it won't be a high priority :)

@ boobsgames : could you add a "Variable[15] = 0" instruction just before the InputNumber one please, when selling the futa sperm to Rayna (you've already done it in case of Leaf for instance) ? In order to force the variable 15 to be numerical (as it is used for different things in the game, including for storing strings).
yeah, I did it. thanks for reminding me what it was. I was very confused becouse I remember that I alrady have fixed it, but you right, it was with Leaf that I was thinking about

Reactions: papel

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
[...]

yeah, I did it. thanks for reminding me what it was. I was very confused becouse I remember that I alrady have fixed it, but you right, it was with Leaf that I was thinking about
In the name of all the players who will no more encounter this issue in the future: Thank you ! :)

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
Hello ! what's the name of the new dungeon for the elizabeth scene ? I've a full save but I don't know their name

elmochipshop

Jul 15, 2022
I'm using an old save on v0.411.3, can't seem to finish the "At Service" quest. Already reported for duty, am I missing something?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I'm using an old save on v0.411.3, can't seem to finish the "At Service" quest. Already reported for duty, am I missing something?
Nope. It's not finished from what I can tell, that's sort of one of those quest that trigger other quest like finding the painting or you interacting with Volt to complete his quest

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've seen that there's actually a lot of pregnant women in this game on multiple pictures... how does that work in-game? And why does this game not have the pregnancy tag if it does have content like that?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Really? On the pics they looked pregnant. Kinda disappointing to know that it's just inflation...
Pregnancy here would make very little sense IMO. This game is a day-to-day adventure. It would take many, many updates before the pregnancies would actually show.
Also, all the women in this world are all very independent and strong-willed. The best the MC can hope for is a friends-with-benefits-relationship with them. I strongly suspect they would object to being made pregnant by him.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Does anyone know were to find a complete walkthrough guide? The one on the main page does not appear to be updated to the latest version of the game.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know were to find a complete walkthrough guide? The one on the main page does not appear to be updated to the latest version of the game.
There is one for 0.4.10 in the latest changelog. You might want to brush up your knowledge of Russian though...
Other than that, until someone translates the Russian guide those changelogs are the closest to a walkthrough at the moment.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Pregnancy here would make very little sense IMO. This game is a day-to-day adventure. It would take many, many updates before the pregnancies would actually show.
Also, all the women in this world are all very independent and strong-willed. The best the MC can hope for is a friends-with-benefits-relationship with them. I strongly suspect they would object to being made pregnant by him.
I mean there's tons of games out there (probably the majority even) that simply speed up the pregnancy so it only takes a couple in-game weeks at most. And really? So no woman actually likes or even loves the MC enough in the game to potentially carry his child? Kinda sad actually. I just don't understand why the developer decided to put in cum inflated bellies instead of actually pregnancy... I mean they look the same so might as well go all the way, right? Besides, how the hell can the MC or anyone else have enough cum to bloat up an entire person?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I mean there's tons of games out there (probably the majority even) that simply speed up the pregnancy so it only takes a couple in-game weeks at most. And really? So no woman actually likes or even loves the MC enough in the game to potentially carry his child? Kinda sad actually. I just don't understand why the developer decided to put in cum inflated bellies instead of actually pregnancy... I mean they look the same so might as well go all the way, right? Besides, how the hell can the MC or anyone else have enough cum to bloat up an entire person?
At this time, no. Maybe in a future update but most of the characters are either not into being married, already married, or have religious ties.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes