TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Can we capture the slime girl again?
I didn't knew you could get her as "pet", so I just went straight with the quest. Now I want to kill myself for losing the pet thing.
Also hate how the game doesn't tell you about this kind of thing.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Can we capture the slime girl again?
I didn't knew you could get her as "pet", so I just went straight with the quest. Now I want to kill myself for losing the pet thing.
Also hate how the game doesn't tell you about this kind of thing.
Yes, you can get slime girl Lizzy as a pet. Do not worry, you still can do it. If you already have a jar with slime with inventory then when Krowly will be masturbating before sleep there will be a option to cum in the jar. Do this 10 times and Lizzy will appear
I'm trying to make the game where players can discover things, not the game where players follow big glowing red arrows :p

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Yes, you can get slime girl Lizzy as a pet. Do not worry, you still can do it. If you already have a jar with slime with inventory then when Krowly will be masturbating before sleep there will be a option to cum in the jar. Do this 10 times and Lizzy will appear
I'm trying to make the game where players can discover things, not the game where players follow big glowing red arrows :p
Thank you for the answer. But found the actual problem. Windows Defender updated and attacked some of the game files...
The jar wasn't in my inventory because of that. Thankfully I managed to fix it. Sometimes I just want Microsoft to go F*** itself!
Sorry for the trouble. Great game, hope to see even more lewd scenes.

Reactions: boobsgames

skorpion3631

Oct 27, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or not but I can't finish 1st objective on amazing wonders of nipplefucking quest. I got that quest before finishing Tea with milk quest. Finished tea with milk and I'm still stuck on 1st part.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug or not but I can't finish 1st objective on amazing wonders of nipplefucking quest. I got that quest before finishing Tea with milk quest. Finished tea with milk and I'm still stuck on 1st part.
Did you or did you not nipple fucked a witch during tea party?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames, if you are the real developer (and not a fan) you can submit a ticket for a developer badge.
I'm good, thanks :)

Yes I did all parts in the tea party that's why I'm confused because I get those options on elf witch when I go there again.
I did all options there the 1st time I was there.
After nipplefucking Velena you need to talk to Sandra. Her dialogue is randomized so you might need to talk to her several times. The guide has info about this quest:

skorpion3631

Oct 27, 2018
After nipplefucking Velena you need to talk to Sandra. Her dialogue is randomized so you might need to talk to her several times. The guide has info about this quest:
I did use the guide before I was forced to get here.
I tried again after few IG days (around 2 weeks) and in the meantime kept repeating Carlas "nipplefuck" and other options she had and when I went to tea party again got different dialog from Velena and Sandra on 1st try so I guess "brute forcing" by skipping days and repeating actions fixed a switch that didn't get activated the 1st time????
Also a note I did have a crash when hitting f12 so that might have done something to the save as well.

Reactions: boobsgames

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
Can you implement the cum overlay staying on screen when Krowly has some on his face?

There seems to be a bug when Krowly gets cum on his face. The cum overlay will show where his character portrait is supposed to appear. After flipping it on and off, the overlay disappears.
Can you keep it on?

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
Bug: When Fina Is Missing on a Sunday morning before church (read letter, talk to Astra), then Fina can still be seen sitting among the congregation.

• Thinking Face

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I did use the guide before I was forced to get here.
I tried again after few IG days (around 2 weeks) and in the meantime kept repeating Carlas "nipplefuck" and other options she had and when I went to tea party again got different dialog from Velena and Sandra on 1st try so I guess "brute forcing" by skipping days and repeating actions fixed a switch that didn't get activated the 1st time????
Also a note I did have a crash when hitting f12 so that might have done something to the save as well.
You need to nipplefuck Velena, and then talk to Sandra. Keep talking to her till you get dialogue that will trigger the quest. You don't need to go away and try another day, just talk to Sandra again. The quest doean't require to be triggered when you see witches first time (in fact. it is impossible to do it) - you just need to nipplefuck Carla at least once, go to the tea party, nipplefuck Velena and then talk to Sandra till you get right dialogue.
F12 closes the game in RPGMaker games. in a non recommended way. It conflicts with mouse script I use, which is causing the crash, but I guess if you want ot force close the game, the crash still works :D

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Can you implement the cum overlay staying on screen when Krowly has some on his face?

There seems to be a bug when Krowly gets cum on his face. The cum overlay will show where his character portrait is supposed to appear. After flipping it on and off, the overlay disappears.
Can you keep it on?
I'm not sure what you are saying, sorry. Do you mean cum on Krowly's face stays on the screen when the character illustration isn't visible (like floating in the air), or that it disappears from the character illustration?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes