pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I can't get the Great Paladin event to trigger. Almost all variables and switches are active. Variable 184 doesn't appear in the editor, it just stops at 180.
You are fulfilling all the needed conditions, indeed.

I've tried your save file, and for me it's working perfectly: just enter Carla's tavern during Friday's evening.

*** Edit ***

Variable[184] will be created automatically when the event will be triggered; don't worry about it.

faceracez

Sep 27, 2019
Anyone got a save for the previous version of the game? like 0.359.0.1 or 0.359.0.2?Right before the new update begins,it's just i did reset my pc and lost the save(yeah that was stupid).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
There is no mention of Diana in the changelog, and the other user is right. Diana moves to the camp after the Paladin arrives, you can't access her sex scenes anymore once she moves to camp.
The scenes with Diana are accessible in fact.

Her scene with Conlan (i.a. anal fuck - possibility for Krowly to join it) on Sunday's night is accessible in the camp (in one of the tent) since the version 0.400.

And her other scene is also accessible (i.e. titfuck with Krowly) in the camp too (near the fire camp), 2 evenings on a week (on Monday and Wednesday): at least since the version 0.400.3 (don't know for the former ones but the changelog says: "Hotfix 0.400.0.3 is up. It fixes Diana's content not being accessible after Great Paladin's arrival").

Last edited:

Yscurl

Dec 14, 2018
You are fulfilling all the needed conditions, indeed.

I've tried your save file, and for me it's working perfectly: just enter Carla's tavern during Friday's evening.

*** Edit ***

Variable[184] will be created automatically when the event will be triggered; don't worry about it.
I dunno. For me it's not. I've been entering on Friday's and it never triggers. It's just the same crew for Topless Fridays doing the same stuff. I'm guessing if the save file works for you, then the save isn't corrupted. Should I just download v4.00 again?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I dunno. For me it's not. I've been entering on Friday's and it never triggers. It's just the same crew for Topless Fridays doing the same stuff. I'm guessing if the save file works for you, then the save isn't corrupted. Should I just download v4.00 again?
First of all, the scene is only happening on Friday's evening (i.e. not on Friday's morning or on Friday's afternoon).

Then, the corresponding switch for activating this scene is triggered when the day is changing in the game (i.e. "Resetting dailies"). Which means -for instance- that you can't use the cheat room to change directly the day to Friday and the time to Evening time. If you want to use the cheat room, change the day to Thursday instead, sleep into your bed until Friday, advance the time to Evening time (by the standard ways or with the cheat room), and then go to Carla's Inn.

You can always re-download the game (especially if you've not got the latest version i.e. 0.400.0.3), but anyway the Great Paladin scene is also working with the version 0.400.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

lordhoth12

Aug 31, 2021
I can't seem to trigger Samantha's menu for invite to Spa , only shows stare at boobs and do nothing, is there something I'm supposed to do beforehand?

EDIT: Figured it out

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
the 4 boob elf doesn't give me the option to learn secret of nipplefucking, anyone know why? my nipplefuck quest is stuck on "is it even possible?"

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
the 4 boob elf doesn't give me the option to learn secret of nipplefucking, anyone know why? my nipplefuck quest is stuck on "is it even possible?"
Did you go on a wednesday to the tea party and talk to the elf you nipplefuck there to learn about the secret? After she reveals the location go beat up the guardian elf and then it should work. It sounds like you might've missed the middle step.

Reactions: jems666

OmegaMan55

Jan 6, 2019
so I'm doing Warlocking for dummies and i cant't find the third beacon. I got the one by the futa elves waterfall and the one in the desert but i feel like i've looked everywhere and can't find another

3.60 star(s) 173 Votes