pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can someone help me unlocking the concentration spell? I am already at lvl 5 and when i study the books at the evening i get the same msg saying i should meditate at the waterfall when noone is around but i can't find the exact spot i tried almost every sqm with water at this point, what is the way? shoul i interact with something? ou cast some spell?
Are you really talking of the waterfall in the village, and not of the waterfall where Fina bathes in the evening ?

And not in the morning, as it is occupied.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I think it's the one in the vilage but still, don't know where exactly.
Here (see capture): capture.jpg

In the afternoon (or later), and don't forget to turn Krowly towards the waterfall; finally when in position, press the "Z" key ("Z" key, enter or space ...).

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
not a single scene in this game is animated
You're either an idiot, or ridiculously lazy.
You haven't seen every scene to be able to say that. I know because there is at least a couple I can remember off-hand, and they're easy to find.

I'm not going to tell you what it is, because you should actually go to the effort to find them since you're making false statements without going to the effort of actually verifying it first.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I haven't played in a long time and I couldn't make money from simply farming like in earlier build. What's the simplest way to get cash?
You can still make money from gardening, but the amount is now variable. The more grown plants there are on your plot and the higher your gardening skill, the more ingredients you can harvest. See the changelog for v0.352.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does MODT work with newest version? Hasn't been updated in a while...
Anybody who's tried in newer versions hasn't posted that it doesn't work. In no way does that mean that it does, just that nobody has said if it does or doesn't.

If it does, then it's doubtful you'd get scenes from later releases than the mod is for, so you're just as well playing without it.

Reactions: Dragon Sins
Jul 6, 2022
You're either an idiot, or ridiculously lazy.
You haven't seen every scene to be able to say that. I know because there is at least a couple I can remember off-hand, and they're easy to find.

I'm not going to tell you what it is, because you should actually go to the effort to find them since you're making false statements without going to the effort of actually verifying it first.
Two images going back and forth is not an "animation". There is not a single scene in this game with an actual animation.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Two images going back and forth is not an "animation". There is not a single scene in this game with an actual animation.
Just checked one out, and there's more than two images in the animation.
Also, there's no minimum beyond one image for what constitutes an animation. It'll just be a primitive and low quality of animation depending on how few still images are used, but still animation nontheless.

Just because you don't consider that to "qualify" as animation, doesn't make it so.

Reactions: YARS

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
Animation is a sequence of frames that define one or another phase of the movement of a drawn character. No restrictions on the number of frames are expected, except for the logical conclusion that there should be at least two frames. Two looped images, replacing each other - this is the most primitive kind of animation.

What does "actual" animation mean? "Frozen" by Disney? "Tom and Jerry"? "Giffins"? Maybe "Transformers" 2007? With Megan Fox and Shia LaBeouf... Which of these do you consider "actual" animation?

All of these projects have a completely different level of detail. Which one is "actual" to you?

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Please compressed for Windows please v0.359.0.1
Compressed please windows please v0.359.0.1
First of all, you don't ask for compressed version in the threads that doesn't work, compressors mostly don't read the threads.
Now to the actual compressed version, I don't think it makes much sense for this game, as far as I know the game already is pretty small (in relative to its content and art) that comes mostly from the low resolution of the art, if you extract the encrypted file you can see most of the art is like 500kb big and only 480p. So there isn't enough to simply make it worth compress (I assume). And you also need to find somebody who can compress RPGM.

If you still want to go for it ask in the official compression request thread.

oh nice I just tune in right after an updates
Well thats not very hard, as WaB gets updated every 12th.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
Aug 6, 2020
It would be nice if the creator used the full portraits during dialogue and other interactions, so we can see the models better, like in the poster of this game. Its a shame is what i think.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
i really wish dev stop encrypt game so we can fix bugs and bad texts and translations byself like in old rpgm or renpy
It's stupid easy to decrypt rpgmaker. I'll even give you the tool to do it.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
i'm in a cave with 3 different switches but i'm stuck
If that cave also has a statue you can fap on, fap on the statue.

From the walkthrough:
Eric and Krowly explore a cave and find Jaina and Rose in a room with a locked door.
To open it, you can either:
●If you have any lust, look at the left statue and choose to Fup (sic) (generic masturbation [image scene], -50 lust).
●Find out the random combination of lever positions that unlocks the door by brute force. There are 33 = 27 possible positions. Step in front of the door after each one. If you are not mathematically inclined,
here’s a list in a good order (L=left, M=middle, R=right):
LLL
LLM
LLR
LML
LMM
LMR
LRL
LRM
LRR
MLL
MLM
MLR
MML
MMM
MMR
MRL
MRM
MRR
RLL
RLM
RLR
RML
RMM
RMR
RRL
RRM
RRR
After that, it’s a straightforward dungeon crawl. Left chest: +1 Jaina; middle chest: +1 Rose; clearing the dungeon: +5 EXP, +1 Eric, +1 Jaina, +1 Rose.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes