PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Sorry, I thought I was writing in English, but the question is, where can I find the screwdriver?
I don't think you need to find that screwdriver. That dialogue is still there even after I completed that part of the quest. Problem is that for the life of me I can't remember what was needed to trigger the next step :(.

Zero_116

Jun 1, 2022
I don't think you need to find that screwdriver. That dialogue is still there even after I completed that part of the quest. Problem is that for the life of me I can't remember what it was you need to do instead :(
But now how do I add slime to the golem??
And, How do I reach the great paladin request? ( Try to remember, and if you cannot remember, try to exclude any choice that you are confident is wrong)

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
But now how do I add slime to the golem??
And, How do I reach the great paladin request?
To upgrade the golem, you'll need pieces of slime (10 for each upgrade). Start with the lips.
It's described on p.15 of the walkthrough as part of the Melissa's Secret quest. Did you finish that ?

Zero_116

Jun 1, 2022
To upgrade the golem, you'll need pieces of slime (10 for each upgrade). Start with the lips.
It's described on p.15 of the walkthrough as part of the Melissa's Secret quest. Did you finish that ?
Hahahahaha. Thank you. I spent four hours and in the end I discovered a bug in the game and finished the New Laboratory Quest without taking the book and finishing this Quest . Every time I go to an explanation they say you must take the book from the bottom of the tower and I say what is this shit ? There isn’t a book under the old tower hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Does anyone know if Nun's Work quest still work in progress? I tried talking with every NPC multiple times, every single day of the week, but still can't find someone to fix the second floor of the ruined church.

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
New to the game. Any best strategy to increase main protagonist's power? i'm level 4 i think? Hard to beat any elves or ghost to access the tower still.

Zero_116

Jun 1, 2022
New to the game. Any best strategy to increase main protagonist's power? i'm level 4 i think? Hard to beat any elves or ghost to access the tower still.
Try to g Hunt with Eric almost every day. You will find him in a camp during the afternoon, and then try to go to your table and read the book (the book from which you learn the skills) and repeat it for an hour, and after that you will find yourself very strong, or simply go to the cheat room and activate the option. Easy fighting. In each fight, you will find a win option at the bottom. Click on it and you will win

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think I wrote a mini guide for getting started awhile back. Read every book you find so you can learn more spells. Your basic spells level as you use them, so try to use them when you are out adventuring with Eric. Also, you can get some pretty nice gear from doing dungeons with Eric. Try to do Jill's quests to get Samantha to show up asap too, since she is a decent source of extra xp.

Zero_116

Jun 1, 2022
I think I wrote a mini guide for getting started awhile back. Read every book you find so you can learn more spells. Your basic spells level as you use them, so try to use them when you are out adventuring with Eric. Also, you can get some pretty nice gear from doing dungeons with Eric. Try to do Jill's quests to get Samantha to show up asap too, since she is a decent source of extra xp.
You are very professional
Not like me, I am a beginner (and I try to give advice)

Reactions: Adoringfan

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Potions are your friend. Some of them you can make yourself, others you can buy from Rose. The snowball potion is particularly effective for delaying enemy attacks while you prepare yours.
Against enemies with powerful attacks Magic Shield is essential to withstand the onslaught. You just need to time it right.
Lizzie can be very helpful once you have her as a compagnion. Your fire spells won't be very effective though, so against some enemies it might be better to leave her in her jar.

Xiuhcoatl

Jul 14, 2018
Gallery mod for 0.411.0.3 made by me.

Start a new game (save) to avoid confusion and questions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
Gallery mod isn't work with the latest update, when will you be updating it next?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes