ma1lo

Apr 30, 2022
Try reading the changelog... It's amazing the things you find in it. Like new character names or when some new events are supposed to take place!

Or, now bear with me on this, or you interact with the new characters multiple times and at various times of the day, and pay attention to what they say. That's all it took for me to be able to have Krowly save Topless Fridays and have a new thing in the church for him to fap to.
In fact paying attention to what characters are saying when you talk to them is usually the best way, this time being followed by exercising common sense based on your knowledge of other characters.

Still where he was before.
can u help mb? where we can find a key? from whom

Feb 22, 2020
I haven't played this update yet, but that femboy knight has been in the game since 3.5.4. Has he disappeared ?
I edited my original, i was thinking the new monk character was 'femboy knight' but the facefuck is with the existing femboy elves near Iss. Also the paladin quest isn't in the game yet, BUT they actually do have a camp at the old tower. they weren't at the campsites in the woods and the gate guards (Diana and Conlan) were replaced by paladin guards so figured their camp wasn't in the game yet but it is.

ma1lo

Apr 30, 2022
I finally figured out how to complete this quest, first call Eric to church in the afternoon of any day, then go to the picture? idk what it is, and there you will be offered to shove a small object, you have to scroll below your items, that is, there are not 6, there more items! stick a small gem and everything will work out

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
says corrupt zip file for me
Because it's not a zip file; it's just a save file (the concerned save file has not been compressed into a zip file).

Just rename the downloaded file from "Save24.zip" to "Save24.rvdata2" and put it in your game directory.

Feb 22, 2020
New quest steps if you've already completed required quests:

> Topless friday evening go to bar, the paladin visits.
> Talk to Carla
> Talk to Elizabeth
> Talk to Iss
> Talk to Paladin, then Monk Brother Volt/Bolt at their camp in front of Melissa's tower.
> Talk to Eric daytime at hunting camp
> Do the thing
> Elizabeth now whips out her things at the thing because you've saved her thing with the thing.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes