BudaCoca

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
there is nothing there if you turn off the content that's intended to be there. Works perfectly to me, and I don't think a change is needed
What other games do is just hide the flagged images but keep all the options and choices, so it doesn't affect the gameplay

This would actually be easier for you in the programming side, since there's less stuff to take in consideration

Bear in mind that your point of view it's from the developer perspective, you know exactly what every single option does, how everything works, where everything is. Mine is from someone who never played this game, and was wondering were the lovely futa scenes where, because other games don't consider this as gay content

Anyway, I won't post here anymore unless it's to reply, thank you for listening

Reactions: Jrar

stir1999

Sep 6, 2018
Oooph, 20% chance of 3-day big boobs Rose is clearly not enough. Considering it's already what 15-20% chance to even trigger this exact expirement result?

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone have a save file that have done all content from v0-421? For some reason my old save was corrupted and i don't want to do the game from the start.
Thank you for your time lads.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have a save file that have done all content from v0-421? For some reason my old save was corrupted and i don't want to do the game from the start.
Thank you for your time lads.
Nope, I don't think there's anything like what you're asking for at all... Definitely nothing that would be a full save for 0.421 and its added content that didn't contain any new quests or non-repeatable content, that you could use for 0.422.
1699833756623.png

1699833774851.png

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I was trying to go back through the update changelogs and find when the last time there was any notable futa-on-krowley content added and maybe I missed something but I think I made it back to like May of 2020 before I THINK finding the scene where Jaina fucks Krowley in the spa

Every time I see this game got updated I read the changelogs and try to find a new reason to come back but I guess covid killed the futa on male interest in the creator >_>

• Sad
Reactions: pasdeapfe

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
we can fuck sister in the pussy?
Unfortunately no, and seems that won't happen, I suppose maybe it's some law in the dev's country that prohibits him from exposing scenes featuring incest or maybe it's just a taboo for him, either way, he doesn't seem comfortable in doing it. So, all we can do is respect his choices.
shrug.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Fluffy Neko

DelgaDude

Jul 25, 2017
In Joiplay the game is asking me to download the RTP in order to run it but isn't the game supposed to have RTP already installed by itself? I don't want any compatibility issues later on so should I just download RTP from the page it sends me to or is there a way to use the one the game provides?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
In Joiplay the game is asking me to download the RTP in order to run it but isn't the game supposed to have RTP already installed by itself? I don't want any compatibility issues later on so should I just download RTP from the page it sends me to it or is there a way to use the one the game provides?
choose "zero RTP" option in Joiplay when installing the game

DelgaDude

Jul 25, 2017
choose "zero RTP" option in Joiplay when installing the game
Unless I am missing something there is no such option. When I go to "Add game" and select Game.exe to be added I only get options to choose "Game Name" , "Version" and lastly an image for the icon.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Unless I am missing something there is no such option. When I go to "Add game" and select Game.exe to be added I only get options to choose "Game Name" , "Version" and lastly an image for the icon.
it should be asking you about RTP via popup, or something like this if I remember right. Make sure you are using the game from official page, not some "compressed" version

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes