DelgaDude

Jul 25, 2017
it should be asking you about RTP via popup, or something like this if I remember right. Make sure you are using the game from official page, not some "compressed" version
Downloaded the game directly from your Itch.io page so that's not the issue. I am guessing they removed that feature for whatever reason since I am running on the latest patreon build of Joiplay. Thank you for responding regardless.

gforsMan1

Mar 30, 2022
I've run into a couple problems playing this game.
1. Probably the most straight forward one is : Thursday evening, according to the walkthrough, you can drink with an orc named Mursha by the fire in the orc camp. When I interact with her, she does ask me to drink with her but, the MC says "no, maybe another time".
2. The most anoying and probably difficult to find is : Every so often, the games response to control input goes wonky. I've had it stop taking the right mouse button so you can move arround fine but, you can't use inventory or leave the map or interact with anything. These times I had to restart from a save.
Other times, you get stuck in one spot and can't use the mouse to move but you can open the inventory etc. In the last case I've been able to move sometimes using the Keyboard. Some times this will solve the problem after moving arround but, not always.
These problems HAVE made me learn the importance of saving often.
Gus

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
1. Probably the most straight forward one is : Thursday evening, according to the walkthrough, you can drink with an orc named Mursha by the fire in the orc camp. When I interact with her, she does ask me to drink with her but, the MC says "no, maybe another time".
most likely because Mushra has a huge dick and you have gay scenes disabled in the settings :)

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
please ignore the comments of the super straight anal haters and keep the good work!
I do agree with you.

Just expecting boobsgames won't be upset by some comments here.

There is indeed an immense silent majority of players who really do appreciate your game.

So, please keep up the good work and thank you for this game (and for all the frequent updates) :) !

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
my memory is not that good but try on a wenday in the moring doing paper work for fina. i don't rember the lvl of affaction you need tho. hope that help's

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Warlock and Boobs [v0.422.0.1] [boobsgames] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [385 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is there no ingame option to change window size etc? My laptop has pre-set buttons for volume and what have you so pressing F5 or 6 does nothing but change the volume and brightness lol

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes