Yakora

Dec 22, 2020
anyone knows if old saves work on the new version? i have my saves but IDK if it wouldinterfere with the new update, ¿do i have to get a fresh new game and start from 0?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
anyone knows if old saves work on the new version? i have my saves but IDK if it wouldinterfere with the new update, ¿do i have to get a fresh new game and start from 0?
From the latest changelog: The saves from the previous version will work.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks! do you know how to start the new content? the only thing i have is the old missions that could not be completed and idk where to search for the new content
Since I don't know which missions you are talking about, I cannot answer that.
I advice checking the what's new parts of the changelog which is posted in the OP.
Also, the development log posted on the Dev's Itch.io (which leads to the relevant Changelog on his Subscribstarpage) has additional information that is attached there in the form of a Spoilers text file.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a cheat to learn all the spells at once? That's literally the only thing that ever makes me not want to replay the game from the beginning. I don't care about the grind but all the time I waste learning the spells puts a damper on the fun for me.

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes