DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
This game is one of the best things i've played lol,arts in this one are so freakin hot,thanks to all the developers

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
I wonder could such AI generated art actually help the original artist to make the art faster? I mean, using it as a sketch - like, generate the art, pick the most suitable for the scene, load it into a graphics editor and finish it by hand.

boobsgames, what do you think? Could such technology speed-up the development process?

Reactions: pasdeapfe

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I wonder could such AI generated art actually help the original artist to make the art faster? I mean, using it as a sketch - like, generate the art, pick the most suitable for the scene, load it into a graphics editor and finish it by hand.

boobsgames, what do you think? Could such technology speed-up the development process?
Maybe, maybe not. I'm not sure technical feasibility is relevant, though. The impression I get is that he enjoys making the art.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020

No, I don't have problems with people using it for fun, but I really don't like companies behind it. The roots of stable diffusion doesn't make it possible for me personally to use it for the professional work. I wish there was a version that was trained only on images that they has the rights to use for it.

Also, yes, I love drawing, and don't really see a reason why I would want somebody or something to do it instead of me. I'm very grateful to the comunity that makes it possible for me to keep doing what I love :)

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
boobsgames
But will you plan added voices to your characters, by new AI voice tool that's everyone is talking about? "ElevenLabs" Prime Voice AI. Some developers already actively applying the know-how, like dev of X-Change Life. Honestly, sound very conviniant. The only drawback, can't into moaning sounds.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes