Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
When I saw last versions changelogs, I thought - "thats all, folks". Coz shit like "v.0.3 - fixes for 0.2. v0.4 - fixes for 0.3. v.0.5 - fixes for 0.4" is disturbing at least. You can see the numbers getting closer to 1.0 with no actual content.
And then I saw his message
" Future updates will be focused on adding scenes, illustrations and fun stuff, but don’t expect new characters or big new locations. The hot springs episode with Astra and Alice will also be added in the future. I will continue to work on the game till at least the end of the year, slowly starting the work on the next project. "
I can't help it, I feel disappointed. From our point of view this is a long project but from new player perspective - it feels more like Prologue + chapter 1. Krowly want to became a mage, fucking around the village, helps a Magician and helps a palladin. The End. WTF?
I don't see any complete story here. Is the author tired of working on the game? Or he got infected with this shitty modern disease “don’t do anything, change the the version number - and voila, release!”?
The game had a lot of potential, so this abrupt ending... just doesn't make sense.
I dunno about his "next project" but with a story like that I already doubt him.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I don't see any complete story here. Is the author tired of working on the game? Or he got infected with this shitty modern disease “don’t do anything, change the the version number - and voila, release!”?
The game had a lot of potential, so this abrupt ending... just doesn't make sense.
I dunno about his "next project" but with a story like that I already doubt him.
Maybe its because he's tired of this shitty old engine. If it's half as painful to develop with as it is to look at, I understand him. I have to squint my eyes just to see wtf is going on and the F5 full-screen makes everything look like I'm playing on a Game Boy Color.

Super disappointed to see great art but its in extremely low resolutions like this. Hopefully the new project will used RPGM MV or later.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Maybe its because he's tired of this shitty old engine. If it's half as painful to develop with as it is to look at, I understand him. I have to squint my eyes just to see wtf is going on and the F5 full-screen makes everything look like I'm playing on a Game Boy Color.

Super disappointed to see great art but its in extremely low resolutions like this. Hopefully the new project will used RPGM MV or later.
Well he could say "i'm done with this shitty engine, will make WaB chapter 2 on a new version". But he didn't. My conclusions based on his words and what I can see.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I don't see any complete story here. Is the author tired of working on the game? Or he got infected with this shitty modern disease “don’t do anything, change the the version number - and voila, release!”?The game had a lot of potential, so this abrupt ending... just doesn't make sense.
I understand where you're coming from, but at the same time, the MC does pretty much become a fully fledged Mage. Yeah, the writing doesn't have a neat satisfying resolution, but at the same time, the sexual content in the game is pretty extensive. In a way, it's thematically appropriate to have the ending be, "Let me see tits out in public" the quest, he's already accomplished everything else, and fucked everyone in the village except (half of) the elderly and minors.

A new game is not just new content, but a chance to try and do content and mechanics in a way that is more interesting. I don't know what their plans are, but who knows, maybe they are ditching the RPGM combat and doing something more like a management game, or they're overhauling the combat with battlefucking? Maybe not, maybe it'll be very similar to the first game, which would also be great, looking forward to seeing what their next project is.

I will say it is unfortunate that there is an entire WIP area that will never get fleshed out, would rather that it had never existed and just have Orcs roaming around unexplained for no reason, but maybe the dev will release the game files and let somebody mod it? Not that it will do much good without the artist, who has a fairly distinct art style.

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
When I saw last versions changelogs, I thought - "thats all, folks". Coz shit like "v.0.3 - fixes for 0.2. v0.4 - fixes for 0.3. v.0.5 - fixes for 0.4" is disturbing at least. You can see the numbers getting closer to 1.0 with no actual content.
And then I saw his message
" Future updates will be focused on adding scenes, illustrations and fun stuff, but don’t expect new characters or big new locations. The hot springs episode with Astra and Alice will also be added in the future. I will continue to work on the game till at least the end of the year, slowly starting the work on the next project. "
I can't help it, I feel disappointed. From our point of view this is a long project but from new player perspective - it feels more like Prologue + chapter 1. Krowly want to became a mage, fucking around the village, helps a Magician and helps a palladin. The End. WTF?
I understand your pain.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
You click on the links in the change-log in the first post, and they open full list of changes. It's never only fixes. Fixes are what happening after the monthly update. Moderators keep changes as links because the list of changes is quite long

Reactions: AH-64E

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You click on the links in the change-log in the first post, and they open full list of changes. It's never only fixes. Fixes are what happening after the monthly update. Moderators keep changes as links because the list of changes is quite long
Ima be honest here. I choose to ignore these user. If they can't even see that the full version number is a link in the "Changelog" spoiler, I doubt they can unpack the game and couble click the exe :HideThePain:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is there a gallery? been waiting for 3 years for it
Well...unfortunately you will need to give up, there was one guy doing a mod for the gallery but is been outdated (or probally abandoned at this point) and the dev have no plans in doing a gallery, the best that you can do is decrypt the files, and see what is new...

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Well it's a bit disappointing that this is the end of this project, because I think this game could be a lot better. Of course it's a good game with nice sex scenes, but it feels like developer is abonding this project in a half way.

Well it is, what it is, I can only hope that next project of this developer will be better and updates will be much faster. I don't really like to wait 4 or 5 years for a game like this. I think that optimal time for a game like this (sex game) is 2-3 years at most. Well it depends how complex the game is.

Also, this is my personal opinion, but I didn't like the futa and gay content in this game, for me it was totaly unnecesary. I hope that in next game there won't be a content like this.

I think that the developer should conduct a survey, where players would tell what content they want in next game. For example if only 5% (or less) of gamers would like to see gey or futa content, then it should be cut of the game (or make another game only for this players).

DKORYAKIN505

Jun 29, 2023
произойдет ли смена пола. And will there be anything new(будет ли смена пола. И будет ли чего новенького)

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I understand where you're coming from, but at the same time, the MC does pretty much become a fully fledged Mage. Yeah, the writing doesn't have a neat satisfying resolution, but at the same time, the sexual content in the game is pretty extensive. In a way, it's thematically appropriate to have the ending be, "Let me see tits out in public" the quest, he's already accomplished everything else, and fucked everyone in the village except (half of) the elderly and minors.
Full fledged who? He found some old books and read some pages. His interactions with Melissa and her circle of witches is scarce at best. His meddling with Eric doesn't leads to anything - sex in the beginning, sex in the end. Eric + Astra got a scene after 100500 repeating tasks - horray! Thats all. After Jaina appears, Erics interactions with her is just some scenes. Where did that "I wanna be a hero!" go?
I'm not talking about sex scenes, when I say "content". Fucking one villager after another is one thing - and having STORY is another.
For example - that Leaf(?) elf. One who deals with fairy dust.
Case 1: He had 2 scenes and now +1 scene. Some with MC and some with other elves. Maybe he get another scene later. Period.
Case 2: Player can help heip him woth his addictions, travelling through the forest, fighting with orcs and elves with Leaf to get to the some elf druid for a cure. Elf Druid need a SpecialFutaElf Sperm for a ritual. Hero finds that, but when he give it to the druid, druid says there is not enough and hero should add his own. After the ritual druid says that Leafs addiction is now cured but due to MC's latest "addition" to the bottle, Leafs now have that specific thirst which could only be satisfied with futa elf sperm or the hero sperm. Now, Leaf can be seen feeding in the spa on wednesdays and in the village on weekends searching for Krowley. If he can't find Krowley - then he uses Eric as a substitute.

Case 1 - we have a set of sex scenes with some elf.
Case 2 - we have a STORY with a Leaf, same scene count coz every image is ALREADY in the game.

Reactions: csr13 and shundi82

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
you're are joking, but a few years ago I stopped publishing the game as a self-extracting exe file because some people didn't know how to unpack it
:KEK: :KEK:
Classic. Yeah if one can't make it as easy as unpacking + double clicking the exe some users are already overwhelmed. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Ok, let me explain myself then.
I was taught that 0.x.0.0 changing marks new content changes like new questline.
0.0.x.0 is changes the way of how existing content works - new sprites, new attack patterns, some sialog changes and bugfixes
0.0.0.x is some minor changes like translation issues or fixing some loose ends like lost images or wrong texturing.
Of course I cant argue with you about how you do things - because you have a complete vision in your head, while I cas see only results.
And my somewhat emotional conclusions are based exclusively on what you have achieved already.

TL;DR I got a feeling you got somewhat tired from this project and I'm sad that there would be no epic main story with Krowley, coz I wanna see more of his adventures. But it is only my OPINION, while you have a complete vision of a project and only you know how is should be despite what others think or say .
And if you feel like it is time to do next step - so be it, I can only wish you good luck with your next project.
Although that doesn't mean I'll stop feeling sad about the stories that could have been told)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Is it still didn't work on joiplay?
Doubt it. As I still have to have the rgss3a file unpacked to compress it. And Joiplay seems to need the RPGM Ace game like its put out by the Dev.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Ok, let me explain myself then.
I was taught that 0.x.0.0 changing marks new content changes like new questline.
Or like a finishing of quest-line that was going on for years? I wasn't taught that system that you just made up, sorry :p

TL;DR I got a feeling you got somewhat tired from this project and I'm sad that there would be no epic main story with Krowley,
There never were any plans for epic main story. I always said that it's not something that should be expected. This game is an opposite of the games where hero goes on an epic adventure. It's the one where he stays at home village, and nothing happens to the home village (wild twist)

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes