mateslow489

Jan 21, 2019
is there any way to play in full screen without losing quality ?, i usually need to change my screen resolution to 800x600 and still in full screen it loses a lot of quality, so i have to play full screen in full size window or just window mode:confused:

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Are there any mods that allow us to ignore those pesky chickens and get eggs? Grinding is intense in this game, even the chicken's body block me!

hypnotictesticles

Aug 12, 2020
Are there any mods that allow us to ignore those pesky chickens and get eggs? Grinding is intense in this game, even the chicken's body block me!
Walk up the the chicken and push ENTER and it will move away from you (unless it is blocked by something, like a wall or another chicken or something). This makes it a little bit easier to collect the eggs.

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Does someone here knows how to trigger that MC X Eric X Jaina threesome scene?
You must go to hunt with Eric. At start of this quest you meet Jaina and Rose next to campfire. After that you go to cave. At the end of this quest is great battle. If you win you can mouthfuck Eric or Rose. If you lose Jaina fuck Eric and you can fuck her.

Reactions: jimmy112367

FutaLover97

Dec 20, 2018
You must go to hunt with Eric. At start of this quest you meet Jaina and Rose next to campfire. After that you go to cave. At the end of this quest is great battle. If you win you can mouthfuck Eric or Rose. If you lose Jaina fuck Eric and you can fuck her.
Thanks, buddy.

Does MC have any scene with Jaina alone? Besides being butt-fucked in the futa SPA and blowing Jaina at night.
She's my favorite futa!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks, buddy.

Does MC have any scene with Jaina alone? Besides being butt-fucked in the futa SPA and blowing Jaina at night.
She's my favorite futa!
I read here, there is some new scene with her in last update, but I don't play it yet.
And there is one "little talk" when you come in naked to pub and talk to her.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes