It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
this dude out here thinking non playable video game characters should do "work".

thats not how video games work at all. you're looking for a simulation. where the world doesnt revolve around the player characters actions.

also expecting simulation levels of gameplay from rpgmaker games, this one being one where you grow tits and suck dicks lmao.
Summer Memories is a RPGM game and the entire world is simulated around you, every character has their own schedule and you play around them not the other way around, so does NTRPG 1 and 2, and I can name a few other RPGM games that adopt this approach. It makes for a fun and interactive world, not a static one.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This game is so baffling. Great art, great initial premise and then, literally nothing. It's not quite up to "The Company" for non-updates but it is still bizarre to see the mixture of uninteresting and tiny content, while also sharing the larger and larger amounts of cuck-lite voyeur content.

All this while major characters in the game literally haven't been updated from their inception. It feels like there hasn't been a decent addition since the elves were added

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Topless Friday: just talk to her on Friday's evening when she is in the Inn will all her family (Dereck and Dereck's daughter).

Cleavage: talk to her when she is at home, in the stable or outside Dereck's house (morning or afternoon).
Isn't working for me, neither Friday Evening event and morning and afternoon event.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Isn't working for me, neither Friday Evening event and morning and afternoon event.
It seems there are some additional conditions, indeed:

The first time you must talk to Taisha on the afternoon, when she is outside or in Dereck's garden and when it's not raining (i.e. she must not be naked). It's neither not possible if she is in the stable.

Talk to Taisha, then she'll begin to speak about her dress and that's it.

Then the additional 'Flirt' option (i.e. repeatable cleavage scene) will be available each time you talk to her in the future, as I've described in my former post.

I'm also almost sure that the Topless Friday scene for her is only possible after you'll have completed the Cleavage scene first (as she is also speaking of her dress during the dialog for the Topless Friday scene).

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do i get the scene with Fina and Juliette?
As the usual (the scene was only a sprite scene before; illustrations have now been added).

So, 'Flirt' with Fina into the IronHeart Manor in the afternoon (i.e. boobs fuck scene) when Juliette is with you (talk to her in the Inn before, in order she follows you).

After the scene with Fina, Fina will ask Juliette to meet her during the night in the Manor. So, just go peeping during the night in Fina's bedroom.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
What's the pregnancy content like in this game?

Already pregnant character, impregnation of certain characters in the story, or a system, etc

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not been in this thread for some time so how far are the scene's i looked at the change log up top and i think one are two below that so how mant people have sex scene's and how many are almost finished.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is Iss the witch in the tower or a different character entirely?
Red-head elf that gives titfucks and sucks off Sebastian in his shop.
What's the pregnancy content like in this game?

Already pregnant character, impregnation of certain characters in the story, or a system, etc
Despite there being no tags for it, there's 1 plant-girl and 1 snake-girl, both preggers already.

Reactions: Hutch

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
By the way, I originally was going to ask the point of rebuilding the second floor. Got it furnaced and all. Jil moved in but I hadn't got any scenes with her after that.
It'll be for future content yet to be released.(more scenes with Jill now that we can choose her relation with Krowley)

is the mc his mom in the game already ?
Not yet but she'll be in some moment.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes