Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Is there only one Black Lingerie in the game or can one obtain multiple of them?
You can find around F95 for a save editor compatible with VXAce which this game uses and you will be able to get 99 Black Lingerie.
thats the cheat room im talking about the dev room that allowed you to farm infinite dungeon/hunt drops and view every scene in the game
Ah i see, so you want that room so you can view scenes but i think the dev might have already taken it out if its going to make people just go there to fap to new scenes without playing the game. As for hunt drops, might as well just use save editor.
what incest in this game?

is it mom son?
Like what Staimh said but originally its with the Sister...as in MC's sister not the church sister.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
anyone got a save file right before jill titfuck scene or a save where you have done it?
The Jill titfuck scene is triggered by a number of criteria including the RNG
From the ChangeLog for v0.340.1
"Animated titfuck scene with Jill. This new scene has 33% chance to be triggered if Krowly has a hardon at the morning (Lust 100 or higher) in his bed, if his relationship with Jill 20 or higher and if Jill lives with him."

Because the RNG is involved a save from before "About to go to bed" is not guaranteed to give the same result each time used and once started the scene continues through to the end.

I have on one occasion been visited (and reprimanded) by Astra for failing to be gallant in her wet dream which has then gone directly on to the Jill titfuck scene, however replaying from the same save just before going to bed does not provide the same result (most often it just goes straight through to waking up).

Reactions: MercuriusORG

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
The Jill titfuck scene is triggered by a number of criteria including the RNG
From the ChangeLog for v0.340.1
"Animated titfuck scene with Jill. This new scene has 33% chance to be triggered if Krowly has a hardon at the morning (Lust 100 or higher) in his bed, if his relationship with Jill 20 or higher and if Jill lives with him."

Because the RNG is involved a save from before "About to go to bed" is not guaranteed to give the same result each time used and once started the scene continues through to the end.

I have on one occasion been visited (and reprimanded) by Astra for failing to be gallant in her wet dream which has then gone directly on to the Jill titfuck scene, however replaying from the same save just before going to bed does not provide the same result (most often it just goes straight through to waking up).
do you have a save file where the relationship with Jill is 20 or higher and she does live with him? And do I go to sleep and then wake up in order to get a hardon in the morning?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
do you have a save file where the relationship with Jill is 20 or higher and she does live with him? And do I go to sleep and then wake up in order to get a hardon in the morning?
Because there are only 30 save slots (I could copy them obviously but I don't) and because you don't get the same behaviour each time I don't make any attempt to keep them - sorry
However getting Jill to 20
Buying Jill a beer will always give Jill+1
Buying Sweet Lips wine from Dario (the Wine Merchant) and then sharing it with Jill gets Jill+10
Having Jill live at home
Have to complete the "Restoration" quest and then invite Jill via a chat

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
oh ok thanks, how to see npc relationship stats though?
Interact with the book shelf next to Krowly's bed to learn two non-combat spells "Clear feelings" and "Reading of the mind";
Cast "Reading of the mind" before chatting with other NPCs to see their relationship stats

Reactions: leechurch

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Because there are only 30 save slots (I could copy them obviously but I don't) and because you don't get the same behaviour each time I don't make any attempt to keep them - sorry
However getting Jill to 20
Buying Jill a beer will always give Jill+1
Buying Sweet Lips wine from Dario (the Wine Merchant) and then sharing it with Jill gets Jill+10
Having Jill live at home
Have to complete the "Restoration" quest and then invite Jill via a chat
ok thanks alot man!

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
hi, is there any chance you could update gallery mod for the latest version? cheers

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
How do you change the "step" sister part on older saves? do you require a fresh save and can only set it during first meeting with Jill?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
wheres our futa character and i mean hermaphrodite
Female characters with penises
Jaina, who can be met from the first day onwards in the bar
Elizabeth Darkwood, the musician, involved in the quests "Futa music" and "Show must go on"
At least two females, Fina and Melissa, have the ability to magic up penises at will

Reactions: leechurch

sidsidsid008

Jun 5, 2017
anyone have a save file with most of the game completed? Im really not smart when it comes to these gallery editor programs you have to download for mods n stuff

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
anyone have a save file with most of the game completed? Im really not smart when it comes to these gallery editor programs you have to download for mods n stuff
With this game a lot of scenes are only available as you go through certain sequences (and some are unrepeatable) so a late save game won't help
Additionally a lot of scenes are dependent on the RNG
So trying to get all the scenes off a save file is pretty impossible

Because of this (and there are only 30 save file slots) I don't bother keeping them
You might be lucky but even if you get one you will miss a lot of scenes

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes