Aug 29, 2020
For Mac m1 users - it's ok with Parallels with Windows 11 ARM but you should change emulation settings: right click on Game.exe -> Properties -> Windows on ARM -> Change Emulation Setting -> Safe emulation -> Apply

P.S. One of the best games with drawing arts imho.

Aug 29, 2020
I made little easy-cheat-mod for myself (for version 0,350.04), maybe it will be useful for someone too.

What include?

1. Add skills for set daytime (morning, daytime, afternoon and night) and skill for reset daily events (check gold statue in the cheat room).
2. In the chest in the cheat room there are x5 lingerie instead one and 100 gold instead 10.
3. Astrologers proclaim a week of bird flu, the population of chickens has decreased.

How to install?

First, backup your game.
Then if you have already decrypted game, you should download file WAB_035004_cheats and simply replace your files in Data folder.
Else download file WAB_035004_cheats_decr , place archive in game folder, unpack it and run install.bat (thx for installer elpax), game will be decrypted and mod will be auto install.

If somebody have ideas for another game modification, write here plz. I think about ingame walkthrough.

1.PNG

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Warlock and Boobs [v0.350.0.4] [boobsgames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 826 MB
Compressed Win Size:367 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm with you man... Mac user here and I find impossibile to make the gallery mod work in the game...
I saw that once a great human being upleaded a version of the game already modified with the gallery mod, but now the files have been removed.

:cry:
That bites. Why did the mod disappear and can someone share it with me?

Vinvega

Dec 19, 2017
I searched the thread to se how to trigger the "lost delivery". I feel like I have tried them all, go on hunt with eric and just slaying orcs. I'm 4 hours in and I have yet to trigger it. Anyone got any tips, or a save file after that quest?

Mar 18, 2019
I searched the thread to se how to trigger the "lost delivery". I feel like I have tried them all, go on hunt with eric and just slaying orcs. I'm 4 hours in and I have yet to trigger it. Anyone got any tips, or a save file after that quest?
As far as I know, the easiest way to trigger this quest is to go to the badlands (entrance is in the left upper corner of the forest map) and search bandit camp. One of the crates/chests should have the mark to trigger the quest.

Reactions: Vinvega

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I assume you are having difficulty getting a strange rune
An update version v0.344.02

in Changelog:
If the “lost delivery” quest wasn’t started then in every ancient urn can be found a “strange rune” item. Ancient urn can be bought from the drunk orc. It is done for the players who struggle to find “strange rune”

Reactions: Vinvega
Aug 29, 2020
New staff.

The illustrations for the scene that won previous two polls. Rose testing huge boobs potion on herself and huge dick potion on Krowly. Should be fun to write dialogues for this one :D

The variants with sperm will be ready soon.

Last edited:

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
It's gotten really tedious. I'm just gonna edit the values in the save editor. Anyone happen to know the variable are for the characters?

Aug 29, 2020
mm, it's rather simple in the save editor online.
1) Download TOR
2) Decrypt the game
3) Upload you variables from Data folder

Profit!

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's gotten really tedious. I'm just gonna edit the values in the save editor. Anyone happen to know the variable are for the characters?
mm, it's rather simple in the save editor online.
1) Download TOR
2) Decrypt the game
3) Upload you variables from Data folder

Profit!
For characters, just go down to the basement, bottom right corner and hit enter/space... Welcome to the Cheat Room!

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Coming back to the game after a long break, I have no recollection at all how to do half the stuff and no clear guides exist.

Can you finally do some of the impregnating at least?

Aug 29, 2020
New staff.

Rose's BE titfuck scene variants
Variants of the illustrations for the breasts expansion scene with Rose. I want her to be playing with her pussy while sucking on the dick. Also she isn't used to huge boobs, so she is still focused on her mouth. You can tell how much Rose loves blowjobs by the amount of her oral scenes.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Coming back to the game after a long break, I have no recollection at all how to do half the stuff and no clear guides exist.

Can you finally do some of the impregnating at least?
Boobgames has made clear he has no intention presently to incorporate impregnation
There is a mechanic of cumflation which means female end up with temporarily swollen abdomens
This is achieved via a potion Krowly can consume before sex

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes