Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
For those who are curious about the 6 ways of escaping after being captured by the bandits:
1.Use Spell: Teleport
2.(Random chance) Krowly is freed during evening
3.Dinner options: Seduce, Krowly gives the bandit a blowjob and the bandit fucks him. Choose to escape.
4.Dinner options: Attack, win to escape.
5.Dinner options: Sleep spell, escape
6.(Random chance) Krowly is freed by Eric, Rose and Jaina during night

Edian

Sep 17, 2017
Scene between Astra and Fina. Friday night in Astra’s room. (Astra's masturbation event moved to the Saturday)
on friday night, only astras masturbation scene is played inside her room. do i need to do anything for it to trigger?

Aug 17, 2017
Where can you look up the % progress? Is it in the game?
Uhh tbh its over half, but its hard to say (?)
The author does release a patch every month, but there are still a lot of old scenes without drawings. Not to mention he could also add way more to differentiate old scenes from one another (some of the Krowley scenes are recolors nor unique among different characters.) He will probably not add any new characters to the village nor the elf village, but there is still the whole left side of the map that we cannot explore, and who knows what he has planned for that. There is plenty of content to play, but this game still at least around 3 years before it will be completed. There is no timeline nor progress bar/percentage so this is just a wild guess as there can be so much he can add if he wants to (animations or new scenes for old characters.)

Reactions: Hstrike

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
Uhh tbh its over half, but its hard to say (?)
The author does release a patch every month, but there are still a lot of old scenes without drawings. Not to mention he could also add way more to differentiate old scenes from one another (some of the Krowley scenes are recolors nor unique among different characters.) He will probably not add any new characters to the village nor the elf village, but there is still the whole left side of the map that we cannot explore, and who knows what he has planned for that. There is plenty of content to play, but this game still at least around 3 years before it will be completed. There is no timeline nor progress bar/percentage so this is just a wild guess as there can be so much he can add if he wants to (animations or new scenes for old characters.)
Agree he reuses many of Knowley scenes when he's getting fucked and that art style is really old and blurry(compare to the new one) hope he add or rework the art.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
on friday night, only astras masturbation scene is played inside her room. do i need to do anything for it to trigger?
If it's really on Friday night, this much probably means that you're still using a previous version of the game (i.e. not the version v0.354 or after). So upgrade to the latest version.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
how to join Astra and Fina on friday's night and Fina on waterfall?
You can't "join" Astra and Fina: you can only watch them (and eventually fap) on Friday night in Astra's room.

You can join Fina in the waterfall if (I'm not sure about all the conditions):
- your lust is high enough (i.e. 50 or above to start to fap)
- Fina has spotted you when faping and invited you to join her (for the first time only; you can then automatically show yourself after the first time): 1 in 4 chance when faping.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeRoy2299

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Waiting on Astra's scenes to be a bit more deviant about how you're "NTR"ing Erik :×
Nah, won't happen. This game has that free sex idiotic mindset where nothing you do with any of the women matters. You could fuck every woman in the village in front of their husband/boyfriend and they would have no reaction. You can't steal Astra from Eric, you can't ntr Eric, etc. Had illusions that this game could be great the first time I played it, moved on to games where your choices matter (however illusory that may be). You should too.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nah, won't happen. This game has that free sex idiotic mindset where nothing you do with any of the women matters. You could fuck every woman in the village in front of their husband/boyfriend and they would have no reaction. You can't steal Astra from Eric, you can't ntr Eric, etc. Had illusions that this game could be great the first time I played it, moved on to games where your choices matter (however illusory that may be). You should too.
Sex positivity in an adult game, what a dreadful concept :FacePalm:

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes