Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
When and where i can find the Femboy Knight?
I'm really not sure if people are confused by their being called a Knight instead of just Femboy Elf, but it's just this character:
WAB_ElfFemBoy.png
Any time of Day, area south of the Elf Village, have high enough lust to want to do something, for some reason boobsgames made it two fly out menus instead of just one as it is with the Futa Elves. Choose "Fuck" on the first menu, and "Mouth" on the second.

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
Someone should find the developer of this game and backhand him with a manual on balance in game progression and the reduction of grind on stupid tasks that don't mean anything.

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
The dev literally wrote here yesterday and he can make his game how ever the fuck he wants. If you dont like just leave.
you guys need to learn how to handle some critics. The game has a problem with grind, that is a constructive critic, no need to go all defensive against that. The game is great though, one thing doesn't nullify the onther, but the majority of people think the game would be even better without so much grind.

PS: the new content look's really cool, can't wait to play.
PPS: I hope this game goes on for a long time because it's really good. It gets more dense on the characters and the backstory instead of just add a bunch of new superficial characters and shit to make "the more the better". Keep the good work mate

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
you guys need to learn how to handle some critics. The game has a problem with grind, that is a constructive critic, no need to go all defensive against that. The game is great though, one thing doesn't nullify the onther, but the majority of people think the game would be even better without so much grind.

PS: the new content look's really cool, can't wait to play.
PPS: I hope this game goes on for a long time because it's really good. It gets more dense on the characters and the backstory instead of just add a bunch of new superficial characters and shit to make "the more the better". Keep the good work mate
We don't have to learn how to handle critics. Thats not critics, the dev stated multiple times thats how he wants the game to be, only because some people think they know better or they like it better if it was different doesnt make it good "critic".

If they think so they should go FUCK OFF and make their own game. I am fucking sick of this shit. Really, people on this fucking site are so fucking entitled its not even funny anymore.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The game has a problem with grind, that is a constructive critic, no need to go all defensive against that.
Constructive criticism isn't delivered with a suggestion of violence.

Someone should find the developer of this game and backhand him with a manual on balance in game progression and the reduction of grind on stupid tasks that don't mean anything.
And before thinking you're offering any new information, maybe read the existing thread to see if the "point" you're attempting to criticize has already been discussed?

mi1990

Jul 8, 2020
I can think of several things that could be done better:The VERY useless options in the cheats room to subtract 10 Hunger when there's already a set to 0 that literally anyone who's smart would pick over the first,also the Increase 20 Lust when the vastly superior Increase 100 Lust is there. Rayna's name not being labeled so that you have to try and remember her base friendship is at 0,bad for someone who can never remember things and the Gold increasing by 10 when there's the better increase by 100.

Those being said,I do love this game,I just wish the cheating wasn't as grindy. They call it cheat for a reason,not cheat grind

Reactions: Malfoy66

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
If they think so they should go FUCK OFF and make their own game. I am fucking sick of this shit. Really, people on this fucking site are so fucking entitled its not even funny anymore.
And before thinking you're offering any new information, maybe read the existing thread to see if the "point" you're attempting to criticize has already been discussed?
Look at this, you guys act like literal children when ou hear something you don't like. You guys sound like Ubisoft triyng to say their game is better than elden ring when the consumers say otherwise. The grind is just a fact at this point, and if the developer doesn't care fine. but don't bother new people talking abou it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Look at this, you guys act like literal children when ou hear something you don't like. You guys sound like Ubisoft triyng to say their game is better than elden ring when the consumers say otherwise. The grind is just a fact at this point, and if the developer doesn't care fine. but don't bother new people talking abou it.
True we act like children.
Someone should find the developer of this game and backhand him

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
you guys need to learn how to handle some critics.
People providing actual criticism is fine. Constructive criticism, even better.
Assholes being abusive because "teh interwebz" isn't.

Look at this, you guys act like literal children when ou hear something you don't like
They're acting like adults pissed off at others who are meant to be adults. The ones acting like special-needs children who are either too lazy or incompetent to use basic functions and common sense, and are possessed of such arrogance that what they say either has never been said or everyone must see them say it too.

Then of course the ones who're acting like they're better than both, virtue signalling their arses off by "standing up to the big meanies" who point that shit out.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I can think of several things that could be done better:The VERY useless options in the cheats room to subtract 10 Hunger when there's already a set to 0 that literally anyone who's smart would pick over the first,also the Increase 20 Lust when the vastly superior Increase 100 Lust is there. Rayna's name not being labeled so that you have to try and remember her base friendship is at 0,bad for someone who can never remember things and the Gold increasing by 10 when there's the better increase by 100.

Those being said,I do love this game,I just wish the cheating wasn't as grindy. They call it cheat for a reason,not cheat grind
I don't even understand the need for cheating on hunger. My MC has more food in his inventory than he can ever hope to eat.
My MC is level 10 now and loved by about everyone. Never used the cheat room, except to stop Erik's feminisation (don't care for that). Sure, it took some time, but for a game that has no bad ends/game over whatsoever, I think that's the way the Dev intended it.
But if you really feel the need to cheat so badly and you don't like the way it's implemented in the game, you can use saveediteonline I guess.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

mi1990

Jul 8, 2020
I don't even understand the need for cheating on hunger. My MC has more food in his inventory than he can ever hope to eat.
My MC is level 10 now and loved by about everyone. Never used the cheat room, except to stop Erik's feminisation (don't care for that). Sure, it took some time, but for a game that has no bad ends/game over whatsoever, I think that's the way the Dev intended it.
But if you really feel the need to cheat so badly and you don't like the way it's implemented in the game, you can use saveediteonline I guess.
I don't care so much about the Hunger cheat,getting food isn't that hard to do when you can cheat gold. I just never understood why the lesser options even existed when better ones are available or at least place the better ones at the top so people who do use the room don't have to purposely scroll down continuously to avoid the weak ones. As a way to explain why I use the room,I'm sort of impatient as some players are,not everyone follows the story directly as intended and having to grind out the room makes cheating feel no better than doing what's intended when it normally would be much better.

Sleepmind

Jul 7, 2017
Only one aspect of the game inconvenient for me - in areas swarmed by enemies you can be chain attacked because events after fight freeze you in place regardless win you or lose. I prefer all movement stop during interaction with characters.

Reactions: Draupnir7 and MinXe

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
Then of course the ones who're acting like they're better than both, virtue signalling their arses off by "standing up to the big meanies" who point that shit out.
Shitty game devs do this often. They spot for a decent artist, but they don't understand a damn thing about gameplay flow, balancing, or playability. They have no idea how to make a game FUN. And whenever someone points it out to them, they throw a great big shit-fit over it like they're some kind of victim. Seriously, I could have sworn we left that shit behind in the gamergate days :p

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Only one aspect of the game inconvenient for me - in areas swarmed by enemies you can be chain attacked because events after fight freeze you in place regardless win you or lose. I prefer all movement stop during interaction with characters.
I agree that can be bit annoying, but again, there is no game over for losing a battle, so in the worst case you lose a game day because you have to recuperate.
And as soon as you learn the Return spell, you can teleport away right from under the enemies noses. The trick is to time the moment you click the last dialog screen with the moment they face away from you, as they eventually will do.
And if that all fails, reload a save. This game let's you save at any time before you enter a map, so just do so before you enter a dangerous area such as the Elven Forest.

3.60 star(s) 176 Votes