LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Wanna try to play it on ROG Ally when I’ll get it. Haven’t played it since 350.1, because my pc is burned out . But nice to see that it’s still in development, respect to the Devs!

bigbilly78

Jun 28, 2021
Im having a bug where my up arrow key and my left arrow key are not registering and acting like they are pressed down. any suggestions to bug fix this?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Im having a bug where my up arrow key and my left arrow key are not registering and acting like they are pressed down. any suggestions to bug fix this?
it's a rare but well know problem with RPG Maker Game. Usually it's caused by an USB device (a controller, a bluetooth adapter, etc). Try to unplug them one by one and check if it will solve the issue. You will need to restart the game, and might need to restart your PC too

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Downloaded it, started playing, been enjoying it for the most part. Managed to softlock myself in the basement once, cancelling a potion making, saving and being fully stuck/invisible. Changing the clothing is what fixed things, though I found out after lots of trial and error with magics first.

Earning money is quite a chore, i still haven't figured how to increase my harvesting skill and crafting anything making time advance is really annoying.

It's also annoyingly easy to get "stuck" between enemies after a loss, where one rapes you, the next one fights you, wins and rapes you, the day ends and enemies respawn, now you're being raped AGAIN. Not fun.

Reactions: ParkerT1819

bigbilly78

Jun 28, 2021
it's a rare but well know problem with RPG Maker Game. Usually it's caused by an USB device (a controller, a bluetooth adapter, etc). Try to unplug them one by one and check if it will solve the issue. You will need to restart the game, and might need to restart your PC too
Did all that still the same issue. Is there a way to modify the controls through the files?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Downloaded it, started playing, been enjoying it for the most part. Managed to softlock myself in the basement once, cancelling a potion making, saving and being fully stuck/invisible. Changing the clothing is what fixed things, though I found out after lots of trial and error with magics first.

Earning money is quite a chore, i still haven't figured how to increase my harvesting skill and crafting anything making time advance is really annoying.

It's also annoyingly easy to get "stuck" between enemies after a loss, where one rapes you, the next one fights you, wins and rapes you, the day ends and enemies respawn, now you're being raped AGAIN. Not fun.
Best way to make money early on is go out and collect plants you need for potions until you get enough seeds to fill your crop field. Wait for your field to grow to when they can be harvested and click the hoe in the center to collect ingredients, once you have ingredients you can sell them to Sebastian (best to gather get ingredients in the morning then go adventuring with Eric). Everytime you plant, harvest, and collect ingredients you will raise your gardening prof.
Same applies to potions and cooking. The more you do that, the more benefits you get for doing that activity, for example getting master level in gardening and alchemy will give higher chances of collecting wild plants & seeds; increases the number of ingredients you collect to a max of 3; well healing and mana are now give triple the original amount per potion with it being 300hp for health potions.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Everytime you plant, harvest, and collect ingredients you will raise your gardening prof.
Not if you harvest them one by one, apparently. I've manually harvested a bunch of planted crops that way and my skill is still zero

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Not if you harvest them one by one, apparently. I've manually harvested a bunch of planted crops that way and my skill is still zero
You need to work (spending a time slot) in your garden to raise your gardening skill. Planting and harvesting does not.

Reactions: zmbr

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Did all that still the same issue. Is there a way to modify the controls through the files?
not on PC, can do it on androing device using JoiPlay. If you are sure you have checked all the device there is another option I can think about - if you have an app that is remapping keys on keyboard or mouse, or something similar, this might be what is causing the issue (the app itself). It's not a specific issue with my game, it's RPG Maker engine problem, so you might find a solution online, if you google something like "rpg maker vx ace stuck moving in one direction" etc. In my expirernce when peaple encounter this bug it's ussually something bluetoth, or some controller, like a steering wheel or wireless wii controller

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I searched but couldn't find anything help :(
:FacePalm:
You "searched"... That's the most idiotic lie I've ever seen someone write.

Five clicks that should be entirely idiot-proof;

First click, 1

1685245117932.png

Second click, Changelog
1685245185576.png

Third click, the relevant version changelog
1685245255282.png

Fourth click, the What is new section that PBS666 told you to click on
1685245312914.png

Fifth and final click, because you clearly won't take the initiative and read the full changelog for 0.410 to see the bottom part
1685245437479.png

antony691

Jan 1, 2018
:FacePalm:
You "searched"... That's the most idiotic lie I've ever seen someone write.

Five clicks that should be entirely idiot-proof;

First click, 1

View attachment 2655446

Second click, Changelog
View attachment 2655447

Third click, the relevant version changelog
View attachment 2655448

Fourth click, the What is new section that PBS666 told you to click on
View attachment 2655449

Fifth and final click, because you clearly won't take the initiative and read the full changelog for 0.410 to see the bottom part
View attachment 2655453
thank you very much you are a sun <3

ParkerT1819

Sep 24, 2020

ty bro you saved my run

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
To the best of my recollection:
Harvesting is boosted by, well... harvesting. Successfully. Devote a day to running around the forest and badlands, ignoring enemies as best you can and collecting plants. Ignore the really big round plants in the forest. They are mandragora, they require a high harvesting and can only be pulled at night. The higher your harvesting, the better the chance you get seeds.
Money is mainly gotten through working the field outside Krowly's house. It was changed a good few updates back that how many 'ingredients' items you get from working the garden is dependent on how much is planted in it. Fill it for something like five to six a day. If you are using it to generate more herbs to use, remember to water it from the well if it isn't raining, otherwise the plants will not grow a stage. Watering will not take time out of a day.
As for time passing while crafting, can't help you there, bud. It is another thing to pass a day or two doing. Use it (or cooking) as a buffer if what you are waiting for happens on a certain day or time, or if there is a day where you have already run out the events.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes