cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
There is a bug with Jaina and Rose which is that they don´t particibate in Topless Friday anymore after it is activ again if they had other clothes beside their default on at that time.

whatever_fucks

Apr 22, 2021
Does anyone face a text glitch? Where some parts are missing? I'm using Joiplay on Android btw.

Edit: Found the fix y'all. Joiplay just released the latest update for RPGM Plugin in their patron page. Installing that fixed my issue.

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Does anyone face a text glitch? Where some parts are missing? I'm using Joiplay on Android btw.
Don't install it with RTP as JoiPlay suggests. Use zero RTP option, because RTP is included in the game, and otherwise it might replace some of the game's resources, including font for example, and cause graphical problems. Not sure if that's the reason of the issue you're facing, but it might be

Jan 11, 2023
I don't use gallery mod myself and can't recommend to use it
Why??? I always wish I could install the gallery mod, while playing 37 hours in the game
0 Screenshot_2023-12-12-19-34-32-975_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

question:
1.and when can I fuck in the pussy of the sister at church, my relationship with she is already more than 200+

2.Can Eric turn into a woman?
I know a manhwa where the MC gives a potion that can turn into a woman (the MC didn't know that it could make the hero into a woman lmao), to the hero after defeating the demon king (the hero dies after receiving an attack from the demon king who is about to die), and after that the MC fuck the hero

3.when can I do this quest?
Screenshot_2023-12-08-19-46-42-865_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Don't install it with RTP as JoiPlay suggests. Use zero RTP option, because RTP is included in the game, and otherwise it might replace some of the game's resources, including font for example, and cause graphical problems. Not sure if that's the reason of the issue you're facing, but it might be
How you select the zero RTP option on joiplay, I have gone through all settings and found nothing

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Is it possible that the compressed does not include the RTP as it is indicated for the original upload?
It includes it as it just compressed the images and audio.
But it is not packed back into the rgss3a file, maybe that is the problem.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
How you select the zero RTP option on joiplay, I have gone through all settings and found nothing
I'm making the game, not JoiPlay. It's author has his own patreon page, you might want to ask him. When I was installing WaB using joiplay on my phone it was letting me choose zero RTP option. It was some time ago, maybe something have changed in the JoiPlay itself.
Please don't use compressed or modded or other versions and report bugs at same time - only the official version from itchio page is recommended.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2023
I'm making the game, not JoiPlay. It's author has his own patreon page, you might want to ask him. When I was installing WaB using joiplay on my phone it was letting me choose zero RTP option. It was some time ago, maybe something have changed in the JoiPlay itself.
Please don't use compressed or modded or other versions and report bugs at same time - only the official version from itchio page is recommend.
please answer my question above

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
boobsgames
Bro please for god's sake, lower the grinding.
I really want to start this game from scratch like I did years ago but I already know I'd have to spend literally 2 hours to collect chicken eggs to be able to facefuck the milf, meanwhile spending all my early money to keep the hunger bar over 0.
Then I'd have to dance with Alice at the bar for another couple of hours to unlock a blowjob CG.

Imagine you start your game at noon and all you do is collecting eggs until 2 p.m and you finally unlock a facefuck CG, it's not fun ! If you don't believe me, try it like you were a player.

I don't want to use a cheat mod to go in the basement and see every scenes one by one neither, your world is full of fun quests. I bet you did this at the begining to extend the lifetime of your game when it did not have a lot of content, which is fine. But now that your world has so much content it doesn't make sense anymore.
Bro come on 50 favor points required to unlock a CG when the only possible way to reach it is by doing a 10min task which gives +1/+2 and which skips a portion of the day, think about it.

Reactions: althworld
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes