JohnnyPackage

Jun 2, 2017
The changelog states that an illustration for the Jenna/Julliette scene was added, however when i visited them at night after having juliette watch jenna and me it still doesnt show an illustration. is this bugged or am i at the wrong scene?

Edit: Ahh i have accidently overridden the file Game.rgss3a which caused the problem.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

yanngolder

Nov 2, 2021
Why??? I always wish I could install the gallery mod, while playing 37 hours in the game
0 View attachment 3167047

question:
1.and when can I fuck in the pussy of the sister at church, my relationship with she is already more than 200+

2.Can Eric turn into a woman?
I know a manhwa where the MC gives a potion that can turn into a woman (the MC didn't know that it could make the hero into a woman lmao), to the hero after defeating the demon king (the hero dies after receiving an attack from the demon king who is about to die), and after that the MC fuck the hero

3.when can I do this quest?
View attachment 3167053
What is the game you are talking about?

Nov 11, 2022
I tried to spar with Jimm after finding the book in Brother volt quest, but the game crashes immediately as the fight began.

Last edited:

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Warlock and Boobs [v0.422.0.1] [boobsgames] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [388 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The file is labeled right but you listed the wrong version in the post. Might confuse some people since you already compressed v.0.422.0.1 last month on the 13th.

Reactions: Bob69

whatever_fucks

Apr 22, 2021
I'm making the game, not JoiPlay. It's author has his own patreon page, you might want to ask him. When I was installing WaB using joiplay on my phone it was letting me choose zero RTP option. It was some time ago, maybe something have changed in the JoiPlay itself.
Please don't use compressed or modded or other versions and report bugs at same time - only the official version from itchio page is recommended.

Joiplay has released a new update for the RPGM plugin in their patron page. Installing that fixed my issue. Piggybacking on your comment for visibility.

Reactions: boobsgames

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Does anything ever come from trying to flirt with Jaina at the tavern? I know if I invite her to dance I'll get the behind the tavern scene afterwards but everytime I try to flirt she says shes busy

Reactions: Cas888
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes