lookking4gf

Feb 16, 2020
Does the dev have a end in mind? A game without a gallery (not just to revisit scenes, but also to see if we saw every scene), and without a skip to new content it, and the grind it takes to have the rewards is kinda frustrating. I want to see the game finished so I can pick it up from start to finish

Reactions: DJOW

Nenn

Nov 3, 2016
2.Can Eric turn into a woman?
I know a manhwa where the MC gives a potion that can turn into a woman (the MC didn't know that it could make the hero into a woman lmao), to the hero after defeating the demon king (the hero dies after receiving an attack from the demon king who is about to die), and after that the MC fuck the hero
What Manhwa is this?

Reactions: leechurch

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Piggybacking on your comment for visibility.
That's not how it works...

You need to reply/quote or "tag" the username of the person/people involved, of which boobsgames is only one.
The person he was replying to isn't guaranteed to see your post or even be notified of it otherwise.

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
Guys how can i start the quest of cosplay the granny in astra's dress? When i enter the granny's house and she is with her husband they talk about him fantazises about her making this cosplay in astra's dress please can someone show how to complete this?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Guys how can i start the quest of cosplay the granny in astra's dress? When i enter the granny's house and she is with her husband they talk about him fantazises about her making this cosplay in astra's dress please can someone show how to complete this?
There's nothing to complete.
That's not a quest. At all.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
How do I get the potion to turn the main character into a girl? It might be turning into a futa, I'm not sure but I want some tits on my character lol

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How do I get the potion to turn the main character into a girl? It might be turning into a futa, I'm not sure but I want some tits on my character lol
It's quest related.
He doesn't turn into a girl/futa, it really is just big magical boobs on a guy... Who loves it with anyone, anywhere, giving or taking. Including giving titfucks when he has those fabulous titties.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
It's quest related.
He doesn't turn into a girl/futa, it really is just big magical boobs on a guy... Who loves it with anyone, anywhere, giving or taking. Including giving titfucks when he has those fabulous titties.
Thank you for the information. I am more than fine with this and will endeavor to get through more of the quests, I've just been getting distracted with the actual rpg turn based combat aspect and forgetting to do quests and unlock sex scenes. Not had that feeling since Sengoku Rance when i used to get annoyed that the sex scenes would get in the way of a great strategy game

Reactions: Snugglepuff

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
Okay then how to convince granny to do friday topless on walktrought it say that u have to convince her after Juliette join the village... Well she's on village since a while but i dont get it how to convince granny can someone help?

NarrisL

Feb 2, 2022
I wouldn't expect vaginal sex with Jill(the sister) or Samantha(the mother), now I dunno if it's a crime in Russia or is just a taboo for BG, either way, he seems to not want to do so, leaving us nothing than respect his choice.
Sister, mother? What are you talking about?! They're obviously my "A Step-Sister" and my "A Step-Mom"!

• Haha
Reactions: leechurch

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Okay then how to convince granny to do friday topless on walktrought it say that u have to convince her after Juliette join the village... Well she's on village since a while but i dont get it how to convince granny can someone help?
Juliette has to participate in Topless Friday before you can ask Agnieszka IIRC.

Reactions: _Roxas_

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
As always and first of all, thanks for this new version :) .

I've noticed 2 minor bugs specific to this version:

- when the gay scenes/pictures are not enabled (and only in this case), if Krowly wears the bandit outfit and interact with a male bandit: the "seduce" menu option is missing (which seems perfectly normal), but the problem is that in this case the "Go away" menu option is always conducting to a fight with the male bandit (i.e. as for the "Attack" menu option).
capture2.jpg

- when reporting the result of the scouting of the bandit cavern to Issa in the evening, you are kicked out of the house (because it's the night) after the new anal H-scene with her; but with a dialog and a menu to continue to interact with her (though she is absent, i.e. still in the house).
capture5.jpg

spitsnasi

May 9, 2019
question:
1.and when can I fuck in the pussy of the sister at church, my relationship with she is already more than 200+
question:
1.and when can I fuck in the pussy of the sister at church, my relationship with she is already more than 200+
Sorry, only butt fucks, even the updates are butt fucks.

althworld

May 12, 2018
boobsgames
Bro please for god's sake, lower the grinding.
I really want to start this game from scratch like I did years ago but I already know I'd have to spend literally 2 hours to collect chicken eggs to be able to facefuck the milf, meanwhile spending all my early money to keep the hunger bar over 0.
Then I'd have to dance with Alice at the bar for another couple of hours to unlock a blowjob CG.

Imagine you start your game at noon and all you do is collecting eggs until 2 p.m and you finally unlock a facefuck CG, it's not fun ! If you don't believe me, try it like you were a player.

I don't want to use a cheat mod to go in the basement and see every scenes one by one neither, your world is full of fun quests. I bet you did this at the begining to extend the lifetime of your game when it did not have a lot of content, which is fine. But now that your world has so much content it doesn't make sense anymore.
Bro come on 50 favor points required to unlock a CG when the only possible way to reach it is by doing a 10min task which gives +1/+2 and which skips a portion of the day, think about it.
This is why I'm constantly losing interest in playing through the games and looking for gallery mods. Sometimes they're too much of a grindfest to be worth it. Sadly, the gallery mod for this one hasn't been updated for a long time.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes