RPGM - Warlock and Boobs [v0.501] [boobsgames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Daekas

Why just one star you may ask?

FIrst up, the animations and the Pictures, the setting and most of the game.. Most of it is good.

There are 2 big problems tho that basically make this game unplayable.

First, the combat is trash. Like ohboy it is bad.
    Looks like the one responsible for that doesnt play the game himself and has no idea how unbalanced and dumb some mechanics from certain quest-npc's are. That said - There are a lot of situations where you basically need to reload a save over and over and over again just to have that bit of luck to win. Thats not good. NOT GOOD.

Second - The Grind for scenes.
    Same thing again. The one responsible for that has, most likelym never done the grind himself. It's tiring, boring and, yes, dumb. You lose interest even before you are halfway through the needed affection-level.

I want to love the game, the story, the art.. But this is just .. no.
    If i'm basically forced to use a savegameeditor im out.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Ethereal Fox

A good looking little game plagued with bad design choices.

-The Good:
    The game quests although not numerous so far are intriguing and require a bit of thinking to be able to complete them. Great for people who want a challenge.

The CGs are very pretty to look at (probably the sole reason I powered through the game even with all it's flaws) although some scene don't have any and you are left with shitty pixel art animations.

-The bad
    Content wise this game can be finished in less than 2 hours. So guess what the devs did to compensate the lack of content? Make the entire game a tedious grind fest with the pace of a slug stuck in molasses. To unlock CG from the characters you got to increase your relationshit with them by doing daily tasks for them that increase your relationshit by +1 when the threshold can be 40 or 30.

The combat in this game is purely based on luck since you don't get exp from defeating mobs but instead completing scenarios. This lead to your ass getting handed to you most of the time.

Farming is a tedious chore that give very little money that you need to eat and buy potion,

The character designs can be broken down to either cow titted bimbo or cow titted bimbo futa (Nothing wrong with that but when everyone is that type it gets boring real quick). Hell even your character can grow huge fucking tits.

All in all this game could be easily fixed and I hope it is in future versions. But in it's current state it's only fun if you can whip out RPGM Save editor or use cheat engine to fix it yourself.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kuraam

If you want to fap without thinking or grinding get out
    Cheat room is welcome, a bit of save editor also

This game has a great story, fights are quite the challenge, romance options are plenty and original. It sure is not perfect but i had a great time as both a gamer and a wanker, and that's the balance i need.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

TheVoid17

Amazing art, good dialogue, great characters and design, and runs smoothly.

The greatest thing holding it back is that it's a chore to actually play anything in this game. There is a tedious amount of grinding for relationship stats, and shockingly fighting enemies does not grant you exp. Instead exp is gained by certain scenarios, however the amount of exp need to level up, or reach new scenes is so high, that it feels like you are gimped in almost every way for an unreasonably long time.

Fighting enemies feels awful, so much of your attacks end up missing and hard hitting enemies, and no reward to even show for it. Raising other stats are tedious, and characters take forever to progress. Honestly wouldn't mind the grinding as much if the gameplay wasn't so awful, you are under powered in every way. Play this game with save editor, cheat room, and walkthrough. It's required.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Unknown Developer

I had my share of fun with this, but it's no masterpiece by any mean.

The graphics vary, sometimes they are quite good, sometimes they are quite bad, but mostly is good (if you are into giant disproportional boobs). The art style is nice, but they included even a big boobed grandmother, and sometimes it looks like the artist is more worried about the size of the breasts than with the face, and the face is the most important part of any character. The monster girls, in general, are pretty bad, that Slime is just terrible.

The sex scenes are repeatable but really short. Sometimes it even shows a pixel art animation before showing the CGs which I consider pointless since it's far better to see the CG instead than an animation of 64/64 pixels.

And worst of all, the game is grindy, really much. Even for scenes you already unlocked you have to acquire Lust to see them again. You have to farm affection with all the character, and a lot of it. With one of them, for example, you need to get 30 affection points, when you can get only 1 per ingame day, and after some time 3, but you can't increase her affection and the others at the same time. I only begin to actually have fun when I cheated using the cheat room in the basement.

The combat is based pretty much on luck. A boss or a strong enemy can kill you in 3-4 hits, and you have no reliable ways of healing (ways that don't require you to pay at least, and money is another grindy thing), so you must get to the boss intact, save before facing it, and pray for all your attacks hit to kill it before it kills you, because if you miss one shot, you are done.

I had my share of fun. The game has some cool CGs, but I don't think it deserves the high praise people are giving it.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

lypsyl

One of my favourite games ever. It has it all: Amazing art, huge tits, futa, a bit of the ol' incest, and it's not exclusively driven by combat.

Some of the good stuff:
    • Lots of top quality, mostly consistent artwork.
    • Some combat required, but no game over on death
    • Quanit and relaxing game-world with lots of day-to-day lewdness.
    • The game tells you when you've seen it all done all the quests, so you don't waste too much time on looking for things/scenes/quests that aren't there.
    • Frequent updates, with a reasonable amount of new content.
    Some things that can (and surely will) be improved upon:
    • It's a bit of a grind, and there's not enough ways for you to gain affection with NPCs (without cheating) for the game not not become a bit tedious and repetitive.
    • All the NPCs generally do the same things every day, in the same places and with the same dialouge. I will note, however that this seems to be improving with almost every update.
    • When you loose battles you just get put to 1hp, which leads to you just getting chain-raped until you manage to walk all the way back to your home (or use the teleporting spell). It would be nice if you were brought home by someone else, or if the game made you return home automatically.
    • Cooking and farming is also very slow.
    • It's a minor thing, but I just want to say: When basically everyone has huge tits, they don't really have the same impact, for me at least. It would be nice with some contrasting body-types in the game.
    At it's current state (v0.334) I highly recommend it, and I can't wait for what's to come.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

deadrabbit

Decent amount of content that requires some thought and time to unlock. Perhaps most importantly, incredible art. If you like gigantic tits, the title won't lie to you. Can't wait to see more updates and eventually the game's completion. 5/5
  8. 3.00 star(s)

halil123

I have just tried this game and it is full of bad game design.

* Huge grind with only +1 affections.
    * Everything will two-shot you if you are unlucky or do 0 damage for 10 turns if you are lucky.
    * You can lose to an enemy than immediately get attacked by the same enemy again, before even moving a tile.
    * When interacting with objects enemies keep moving, so they will form a queue behind you and you will have to fight 3 battles in a row.
    * Enemies respawn as soon as they will your screen. Pressed down arrow once? Now you have to beat 131 slimes you have just defeated again.
    * Even the most basic enemy can stun you, it only serves to prolong the fight and make it frustrating because they don't actually hit hard enough to kill you.
    * WTF with you need to fap 15 times quest? Why is it such a grind and why do I have to watch a guy jerking off 15 times?
    * No easy way to pass time.
    * If you want to see basic UI stuff like relationship points and hunger, you need to cast a spell every time.
    * No gallery
  9. 5.00 star(s)

MIRONENKO

Very good artwork and story, but hate the grind and some quests, most do not understand. I understand that there is a piece of RPG, but still) just want to see more gay and futunari content. Waiting for more updates <3
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Danaelfer

Love the art style its just amazing, interesting story and works exelent with rpgmaker and dont see this game being good as it is as an renpy game or similar.
    Looking forward to see where the story goes.
    so far like most the characters in the story and as i say before the art on the girls one if not the best i seen in cartoon style very close to behind the dune art style.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

nln0

Version: 0.332.9

Pros -
    Some good sex poses and writing.
    The character art is good.
    Has some of my favorite fetishes. ( Milf, Lactation, and Futa )

Meh -
    Most if not all of the woman are just the same body type.
    The enemy are just annoying to get around.

Cons -
    Money is a grind to get.
    Quests can be sometimes vague and need a walkthrough to get by.
    Their's a gay filter which is great but it also filter outs futa stuff too which I like, So I have to switch it on and off through some of the game.
    Chickens.

TLDR - It's a fine game
  12. 4.00 star(s)

CrimsonDevil

The game is too grindy and not in a good way. If we needed to gain affection in different interaction then that would be ok, but it's the same thing over and over again and only feels like a waste of time. There's fun to be had with the game but only for those who are patient enough to go through.

Edit: With the recent updates and changes the game looks more promising, but I don't expect it to get completed anytime soon.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

graider

Great game and fun to play. The reason it is fun is because you get to explore a cute little town with some real hotties I kid you not. The art is AMAZING! The combat is smooth not to grindy and doesn't take forever to kill the enemies. I also really like what he did with the forest where it's not a giant open space but, a direct easy to understand forest. Very nice.

This game has something for everyone. Some people don't like the gay content , but it just go to show you what type of person the creator is. He wants everyone to have a slice of the pie. Whether you dont like some parts of the game or not at least you can show some respect to the creator for trying to be a people pleaser. So thank you Creator.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Jay009

Straight to the point, I highly recommend this game!

It's simply fun. The mechanics are clean and the art is beautiful.

Pros:
    - There's a changing 7 day system with day/ night cycle
    - REPEATABLE scenes!!! Such amazing art deserves no less
    - Likeable, incredibly sexy characters
    - Fun quests with an up to date, clear and easy to read log!

Cons:
    - A little slow at times, a little grindy
    - No exp from battles (this makes the game very fun as you cant over level) but it adds to the grind. The way to get exp sometimes seems a little RNG based and slow

I cant wait for more. Truly a great game. Check it out! :)
  15. 5.00 star(s)

faefidis

warlock and boobs is a fantastic game, art is awesome, game has a food mechanic which is not tedious, battles could be toned down a notch meaning 3 4 battles less here and there would do the trick.

When you lose its not game over but you see an h scene,which is a big plus and also when you win you also get an hscene which is awesome!

quests need to add more info on what to do. Really enjoyed this game,if you havent played it do it now

i would like to see way more art added in this game and story branches,eg the one with fina kidnapped was awesome!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

songoffun

Right off the bat I must say, the games artstyle is brilliant. Each character has a nice look and personality to match. The story is fairly standard but does the job at providing an interesting motivation to continue with the game. I am current playing this game at version v0.332 and have found the amount of content rather surprising for its version with more to come in the future of course.

While this game does have a lot of positives, a few flaws I ran into while playing that will most likely be fixed by the time the games ready for full release are.

The food mechanic. I found it tedious at times and often got in the way of whoever I was trying to bone, as it made me take time away from them. Saying this, the game does give a lot of time for you to get your food meter up, although I found once it dropped below halfway, it was rather painful to try and raise it to max again.

The expierence feature is intersting and did take me awhile to adjust to, basically the game rewards exp for finishing missions and quests rather then grinding, this is a nice feature although in the current version of the game it does make the story a little linear as some fights can be painful without the proper expierence meaning you have to follow a certain path through the story rather then doing quests in the order you prefer.

Overall these cons aren't dealbreakers and ones that I don't think everyone will find as big of an issue as I did. this games easily a 4 star atm and if it stays on track could even be 5 stars by the time its released.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

AlexTorch

What i can say about Warlock and Boobs [v0.332] .

So far a nice history (basic but nothing horrible) , great characters, the drawing of every single one is beautiful, the game have filters (if you don't like Gilf or gay content), the dev is realy nice, always replying to people in his patreon, have custom music (realy nice change of rpg maker music) , the game require some grinding, but nothing that you lost all the time doing, and so far, every version of the game is compatible, so don't require you to start over and over.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

FelFF

Spent several hour playing this game and wasting precious time that I needed for some assignments, but overall I am happy I played it b/c this was an excellent game, though some of the scenes that you work so hard to unlock are a little underwhelming for a few of the girls at this point (i.e. bj or titfucks), but I'm sure more content will be added for those characters later and there are plenty of other girls w more content.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

psych0genik

Love this game as a RPG the art is good and all but I wish there were more skills & gear added to make the battle system more interesting plus we need to sink our gold into something.
    Can't wait for more updates I really want to keep playing this.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

david123

The are is beautiful! The combat system/exp system is a little weird but I like how there is no real "game over" state. Sometimes you are rewarded for loosing a battle - which is refreshing. P.S. that tran is fucking hot. I hope there is a blowjob scene with her in the future.