fufurkos

Jul 12, 2024
I can't make any sense of your question. Please clarify. And please always state the name of the quest as listed in the questlog you want help with.
First quest the magic circle quest.I read guide and guide says magical circle book in the nun room but i cant pass this room. 1722011205476.png 1722011254468.png

Dec 30, 2017
it is in the game, friday go the the INN and when alice is dancing in the table, talk to her and select watch, then the game will ask you to tip 50 gold and then u get 2 questions, either fuck alice or get blowjobs from the other girls but if u don't select alice, the old man will fuck her.
I seem to be missing something, I have gotten everyone to join in, lust is max and I have 200 gold but the game doesn't give me the option to tip when I select Watch.

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
Is it normal for the graphics to get all pixelated when you upscale the game to full screen (on 1080p)?
Even when not in widescreen, whenever i increase the windows size above the smallest, i get very ugly pixelated graphics :/

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is it normal for the graphics to get all pixelated when you upscale the game to full screen (on 1080p)?
Even when not in widescreen, whenever i increase the windows size above the smallest, i get very ugly pixelated graphics :/
It's not upscaling. The image is being stretched to fit a 1080p resolution that this older version of RPGMaker doesn't work well with natively.

Insomniac Games' suggestion above is your best bet.

3.60 star(s) 181 Votes