Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
turns out im missing a bunch of characters and no idea how to get them futurewife? marin jennyfer?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
How good is the female protag part in this, since I see a tag for it?
Let's say it's an early access, some animations are kinda weird cause they were based on male character and he has different proportions, same as it happens with futa character.

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
yes, about 1-2 times a day whenever I was at the hub, think she's bugged.

cheers, i'll try that
Have you solved the issue with Lana? I have the same Problem. Ella gave birth sucsesfully, but Lana is in the delivery room for an in-game month or two. Fucked countless times and still her "delivery_cnt" is 4.00. Changed it to 0, but nothing happened... It looks like fucking her doesn't affect delivery counter for some reason

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Have you solved the issue with Lana? I have the same Problem. Ella gave birth sucsesfully, but Lana is in the delivery room for an in-game month or two. Fucked countless times and still her "delivery_cnt" is 4.00. Changed it to 0, but nothing happened... It looks like fucking her doesn't affect delivery counter for some reason
It seems I forgot to put in an event to leave delivery room, so nothing can be done from your end. I will soon (tomorrow?) publish a fix that will correct this, if you transfer saves.

Velesk you thought about the gallery in game?
There kind of is - most animations can be run from a developer console (Alt+D), if you have a premium code. But it does not work 100% as there are a lot of inputs going in for each animation and it is not so easy to put them all in one place.

Reactions: Wolfn
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes