DePhazz

Nov 3, 2018
look here

and here

no need for a save for see this update!!!! !!!YAY!!!

anyway i was able to recover a save from v2.9......
and yes it load but i cannot guarantee is stability because code always change from every update.....
i cant download on this webpage =(

sour candy

Oct 23, 2018
so, i made the horrible mistake of saving inside a dungeon. turns out, my autosave is inside it too

none of the triggers work, and im stuck inside it. can anyone help me?

NCOGEEK

Mar 13, 2022
Well, the saves got a new structure between v2.9 and v2.8 (I think). So if they are from older versions of the game, it is not a bug but it is expected. If they are from previous version, than it is a bug.
Hi velesk, thanks for this great game !
I use the 2.7 version of the game, is there a chance that the save can be transferred to V3 ?
One time i had read that all old saves won't work with V2.8 and latter versions but here you said something that give me some hope. Would you want to say that 2.8 and 2.9 saves are incompatible but 2.7 and 3.0 are or that 2.8 and earlier are incompatible with 2.9 and latter as i had understood initially ?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi velesk, thanks for this great game !
I use the 2.7 version of the game, is there a chance that the save can be transferred to V3 ?
One time i had read that all old saves won't work with V2.8 and latter versions but here you said something that give me some hope. Would you want to say that 2.8 and 2.9 saves are incompatible but 2.7 and 3.0 are or that 2.8 and earlier are incompatible with 2.9 and latter as i had understood initially ?
Ok, so I will explain how this works, because several other people are also talking about it. There are two things that fall under the umbrella of game "development". The development of game itself and the development of the platform the game runs on. The platform can be some type of engine (unreal, unity, game maker, RPG maker, cryengine...) for example. Saves are handled by the platform. So it is possible to develop the game and the saves stay compatible with new version. This is possible only when the platform does not change between versions (it is possible, but not guaranteed).

However, if the platform changes, saves cannot be compatible. That is because it is not possible to predict how will the structure of the saves change. If it would be possible to predict it, it would not be necessary to change it at all. But unless someone can see the future, it is not possible.

In my case, I use my own platform. It was in development only recently (last year) so the save format changed from version to version back then and saves were not compatible. Now, the platform is practically finished so the saves can be back-compatible. But from time to time, it is possible that some additional functionality must be added to the platform and this will change the structure of saves. Such event happen from v2.8 to 2.9. It means all saves from version 2.8 AND before now have different structure and cannot be loaded. The platform will just not recognize them. I don't do this for fun - to change the structure of saves. I do it only when it has to be done. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but that is just how game development works.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Ok, so I will explain how this works...
That's understandable since you are developing your own engine. It's great that you included a save for the 2.9 version, but I missed that version and now in 3.0 I have to start anew. Can I download old versions anywhere? Or maybe you can provide a save from the beginning of new content for every version?

I feel like most of the game time is spent traveling between locations, combat (which isn't very exciting TBH) and grinding if I decide not to use cheats. Also if I start from the beginning I have to redo all the same quests again and again. And there are some parameters I can't cheat like lust or affection of characters.

NCOGEEK

Mar 13, 2022
Thanks velesk, i totally understand (I am network and system engineer, not dev but even if we are always grumpy with dev we love them^^). Ok ok, 260+ days of in game grinding incoming !
If this kind of update come again, would it be possible to know what changed in the structure or to have a sort of save converter (script or exe) ? I know it's not easy and time consuming so assume that I don't demand that, only suggest or want to know but you have the advantage of beeing the creator of the platform so you know exactly which setting changed.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Thanks velesk, i totally understand (I am network and system engineer, not dev but even if we are always grumpy with dev we love them^^). Ok ok, 260+ days of in game grinding incoming !
If this kind of update come again, would it be possible to know what changed in the structure or to have a sort of save converter (script or exe) ? I know it's not easy and time consuming so assume that I don't demand that, only suggest or want to know but you have the advantage of beeing the creator of the platform so you know exactly which setting changed.
These changes usually contains data, that are not in previous saves, but are necessary for a new version of the game to run correctly. For example, I have recently added a height map for terrain (before that, terrain was only flat). Part of this height map is generated randomly in the beginning of the game and thus it had to be inserted into save structure. This height map also influence many things in the game (position of player, npcs, map objects, combat...). If I would load an old save without this height map, it would scramble all these systems. Theoretically, it would be possible to somehow solve this, like generate new map for each old save, but that would generate some many bugs, that only debugging this issue would take me a week.

Reactions: NCOGEEK

FriKaZioD

Mar 29, 2021
So. Save from 2.9 version not working in 3.0? And help with Trying different things quest.
When I come to the dungeon she's gone

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
New version was published today - more content for Dominatrix and a new native tribe in Lust Island. Lots of new scenes and fun situations. Don't forget to check it out.
screen06.jpg screen08.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abîme and GaboCAP

Absalon17

Aug 28, 2021
Could you add an option to remove the backgrounds like the sea, sky, mountains, etc.
Since you added those the game goes at 6 fps

P.d: yes my pc is a potato and my english sucks sorry.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes