Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I'm also having a problem with princess in training. there are two of them in my quest log and I can't seem to progress the quest. I'm stuck at her complaining about having to paint pottery. can't see a way to fix this other than restarting the game...

1714201733170.png

Last edited:

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
can you sent me the save? here or in the private message.
Yeah, seems that princess quest is bugged while she is in the shack, as she keeps repeating bit about selling all her things (with -10 to pride stat) before doing anything else. I was able to progres the quest, but she keeps saying this same thing 3-7 times before saying something else that does progress the quest.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
It seems to be working as intended. You just need to go there from time to time and interact with her (only once per day). After some time, the game will progress.
That is true, but interactions with her also trigger her "I've spent all my possessions, I am good at art, this is what peasants do" (-10 pride) interaction repeatedly. It is possible to progress to her moving into castle, but some people won't be persistent enough to get to it, and there is definitely a bug there.

Update: Also the quest related to Lana did not progress after she moved to castle, still has "Visit her from time to time".

Last edited:

Saeious

Apr 22, 2024
Runs on Linux (Warlock of Lust v4.1)

Wine via Flatpak Bottles
Custom bottle - 32bit
Dependencies - DotNet40
Runner - soda-8.0-2
DXVK - dxvk-2.3.1

Edit:
Issues noted: display resolution can not be changed from full-screen mode and text wrapping extends past edge of screen(a fifth of dialogue or so gets lost).

Last edited:

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
how can ı transfer save file pls help guys . ı look ts2 scen001 save file just gallery
Are you trying to bring one of your old saves and for what game? Each game has it's own saves, so ts2 is for total seduction 2 and wolu is for warlock of lust. There is already one sav04.dat file in wolu/scen001/saves, but not in the other game folders.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes