Oct 14, 2018
Yes of which is wrong.
"This has hasted my decision (which I have contemplated for some time now) to stop with the development of TS. The game is already big enough to be considered completed and frankly, it's old version of engine was slowing me down at the expense of newer projects. So effective immediately I will not update TS on Patreon anymore and remove the game from this site. The game may still get some patches in the future (mainly bug fixes and translation packs), but they will not be announced here any longer. "
This is basically abandonment. He will only do small fixes or language packs......

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
may still get some patches in the future (mainly bug fixes and translation packs), but they will not be announced here any longer. "
This is basically abandonment. He will only do small fixes or language packs......
That is not abandoned, its completed at that point. If you were to look at the last page on the TS thread, the third last post stated by the dev stated that he will unlock everything. Also keep in mind that the game could go on forever, if you've finished it, you know the main plot can be completed. There is simply a lot of extra content added on top.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Can someone tell me, how much content there is now?

As far as i've played *Spoiler Alert* i've captured Pyai (you'll know when you play) and broken her completely, gotten Elaine to fall for me and that's it, cant fix the castle, cant get more servants, or slaves or do anything for a steady income of gold soooo...Yea ! :)

Reactions: LordTuskar

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is also the elven ambassador that's willing to do some..."services" for you if you help her, and the chamber maid (not the one from your run down retreat, but from the main castle) from the beginning is litterally open to continue your relationship

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
there is also the elven ambassador that's willing to do some..."services" for you if you help her, and the chamber maid (not the one from your run down retreat, but from the main castle) from the beginning is litterally open to continue your relationship
Oh right, the girl that we save when we attack Pyia's place right ? and yes the Head Maiden is still willing to have sex with us but that's about it i think, i am goin to try and get close to the servant in the new ruined castle but you can't get frisky with the mother and cant find her husband or son (._.)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh right, the girl that we save when we attack Pyia's place right ? and yes the Head Maiden is still willing to have sex with us but that's about it i think, i am goin to try and get close to the servant in the new ruined castle but you can't get frisky with the mother and cant find her husband or son (._.)
Nah the lesbian expriestess isn't the one... the 2 I meant are from the main castle area not from the retreat... but you are right that she is also offering head for her "hero"

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Nah the lesbian expriestess isn't the one... the 2 I meant are from the main castle area not from the retreat... but you are right that she is also offering head for her "hero"
Which one are you talking about ? there's the maiden from our mother's court, then there is the servant (daughter of the cook), the lesbian ex-priestess, the Elf who we help in getting the Bow of Legolas (not the actual name xD), and the Pyia chick who we capture.........is there someone else ?! *Inner conqueror gets excited*

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
innocent maid (daugther of the caretaker), former head of the covenent we raid (slave in our dungeon), her prisoner (the lesbian expriestess), the chamber maid from the start and the elf ambassador from the castle... so a total of 5 girls by now... +any of the priestesses you mind break and have your demons rape I gues

Reactions: DarkPrince18

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
innocent maid (daugther of the caretaker), former head of the covenent we raid (slave in our dungeon), her prisoner (the lesbian expriestess), the chamber maid from the start and the elf ambassador from the castle... so a total of 5 girls by now... +any of the priestesses you mind break and have your demons rape I gues
I could'nt bring back the chicks i mind break back to my dungeon, how did you do that ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
at the end of an raid the girls are listed seperately as drops...
i.e. gold from defeated enemies and gold from mind broken enemies... so more hinted...
I could have sworn that dureing the first raid it's said that mindbroken enemies are brought back as slaves and sold

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
at the end of an raid the girls are listed seperately as drops...
i.e. gold from defeated enemies and gold from mind broken enemies... so more hinted...
I could have sworn that dureing the first raid it's said that mindbroken enemies are brought back as slaves and sold
It did say that, it said something like we can bring them back to our castle and make them do work and satisfy us or our minions (goblins) etc and its sad enough that we can't just open up a portal and flood the whole fuckin kingdom with gobs and succus or fuck the chef (maid's mom) or the maid or the succubus *sigh of disappointment* butt its fun enough i suppose.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can have sex with the maid in the bath (morning) and at the table in the main hall (afternoon)

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
you can have sex with the maid in the bath (morning) and at the table in the main hall (afternoon)
You can let her give you a footjob in the morning, touch her thighs during breakfast, grope her while she's cleaning and then fingerbang her later on, don't think you can have sex with her, unless there's a updated version then you must be right (._.)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can... you just need to max out affection and keep corrupting her until she is fine with actual penetration sex (that part is pure grind... but it helps to gain favor with the succubus queen and summon lesser Succubi to train the high priestess you recovered from the covenent)...
WARNING! She is a mutant... or atleast related to Wolverine, as every morning she is a virgin again;)

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Okay i did eveything in my castle and there is no other place on the map only court and my castle but still ınfluence is 0 maybe it's a bug and I need to download again ( also ctrl+i doesn't work )
I'm having the same issue.Did you solve the problem?

chiefy

Aug 6, 2018
when i go to do the elf quest. i travel back to the castle, i spawns me inside a locker. anyone else having this issue? cant progress

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes