Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Yes, on my webpage. I did not made an official announcement, as it is not game breaking. But if you download again and transfer saves, it will fix it.
Ah, didn't notice because there was no difference in version numbers. Thanks for the fix!

yugogyuhvh

Sep 5, 2021
Hello, guys! Could someone please help me out? I'm stuck on the island and unable to go to the ship location. Whenever I click on the ship location, it takes me to the village, and some locations aren't even available. Also, the actual locations and their names are mixed up.

haremmaou

Jun 29, 2018
Well, if you take the number of days in a non-leap year, after them substitute the first 4 digits of the first level code and at the end substitute the number of the month before April, you will get a second level code
You are the savior, the hero, the eternal light, thanks you very much!!!!!!!

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Well, if you take the number of days in a non-leap year, after them substitute the first 4 digits of the first level code and at the end substitute the number of the month before April, you will get a second level code
So by that rule, what's the premium code? Sorry, I'm not too good with such riddles...

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes