Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
On the ship/island route, is there a way to cheat in every npc possible with alt+D (and not break the game)?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
On the ship/island route, is there a way to cheat in every npc possible with alt+D (and not break the game)?
Developer console Alt+D can change basically any aspect of the game, but it can also easily break it. Every character has a set of values and flags that set the status of that character in the game and you can change all of this in console. But I don't want to go into details, because that would be a LOT of writing, as each character is very specific.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
velesk

So here is another bug report/play test mainly concerning lust scores and the mc's lover skill during Chapter 1:

• During the traveling random encounter "bards contest" in a tavern, the mc isn't sitting properly on the chair. It's a graphical bug.
chair bug.jpg

• Lyria's initiation rite in the castle dungeon doesn’t increase her lust score.
  • Lyria's lust score doesn't increase during the scene with fairy Marin watching.
Lyria n fairy.jpg

• Diana's lust score isn't increased while having sex with her during the villagers' advanced militia training
Diana bug.jpg

Harem
  • Having sex in harem with Ella, Lyria, Diana and Lana (concerning Lana the love score) doesn't increase their lust score.
  • No threesome or 4some in the harem increases the lust score of the above mentioned. (Lana love score)
  • The mc's lover skill isn't increased while having sex with Ella, Lyria, Diana and Lana in the harem.
Delivery room
  • Having sex with Anna, Ella, Lyria, Diana and Lana (in her case her love score) in the delivery room won't increase their lust score.
  • Sex with Anna, Ella, Diana, Lyria and Lana in the delivery room doesn't even add to the mc's lover skill.
delivery room no lust gain.jpg

Bondage
  • Bondage training of Ella, Anna, Pyria, Lyria and Diana including the mc fucking them doesn't increase their lust score.
  • None of the above mentioned bondage training scenes including the mc will increase the interest score of Sylvia.
  • Bondage sex with Ella in her bed in the evening doesn't increase her lust score.
  • Bondage sex with Lyria in the morning tied to the training dummy doesn't increase her lust score.
  • Bondage training with Lana shows Ella instead of Lana (graphical bug). Only when the mc joins Sylvia in the training of Lana, the correct Lana model will show.
Sylvia threesomes
  • Mc joining Sylvia (ffm threesome scenes) after she moved to the dungeon of the castle won't increase her interest score.
  • Mc joining Sylvia (ffm threesome scenes) after she moved to the dungeon of the castle won't increase the lust scores of Anna, Ella, Pyria or Lana's love score.
Slutty Mind Ella (after giving her the Elven maid costume and enabling its magic)
  • No lust gain for Ella during her threesome scenes
Lana and Ella sleepover threesome
  • No lust is gained for Ella during the scene and no love for Lana
The milking machine
  • Diana, Lyria, Pyia, Anna, Ella and Lana (in her case love points) don't gain any lust points while being fucked at the milking machine.
Ella no lust gain.jpg Pyia milk machine.jpg

Elaine
  • Having sex with Elaine (after being present in the mc's castle) in the morning in the bathtub in your castle doesn't add to her lust score.
Elaine.jpg
  • Having sex with Elaine (after being present in the mc's castle) in the morning in her bed in the mc's castle doesn't add to her lust score.
  • Fucking Elaine (after being present in the mc's castle) in her room standing at the dressing table also doesn't add to her lust score.
  • The "fertility ritual" with Elaine in the evening in the village also doesn't add any lust points to her.
  • Anal sex with Elaine in her room doesn't increase her lust score.

• During the "Lusty Elven Maid" quest when traveling with Isana, the sex scene at the first campsite doesn't add to the mc's lover skill.
Isana bug.jpg

In the Elven queen palace:
  • Eowyn's first sexual library scene (handjob) doesn't trigger Luthian's "things got sexual with my daughters/examination" scene, but Rina's scene (footjob) does.
  • Aredhel's sex scene (after giving the cumdrop essence) doesn't add lover +1 to the mc's skill
  • Rina's sex scene (after summoning a centaur) doesn't add lover +1 to the mc's skill
  • Eowin's sex scene (after giving her the scroll) doesn't add lover +1 to the mc's skill
  • Luthien's first sex scene with the mc (vaginal and anal) in the bed after another interrogation doesn't add to the mc's lover skill.
  • Having sex with Luthien on her throne doesn't add lover +1 to the mc's skill. (The same is true for the scenes after having aquired the moon rose extract)
Luthien.jpg
  • When Luthien is pregnant and the mc convinces her to move to bed, he has got sex with Rina, but the mc's lover skill doesn't increase.
L pregnant scene.jpg

Dancing With Stars quest
  • When doing the rhythm test with Aredhel, the mc only increases his lover skill, when relying on lover the lover skill. The mc doesn't gain any lover skill points when relying on his artisan skill, despite having vaginal sex with Aredhel.
  • When having sex with Elaine in the forest near the castle ("training is finished" dialogue) the mc doesn't gain any lover skill points. Also Elaine's lust score doesn't increase during this scene.
  • Having sex with the moon elves after giving the correct password "Walinar" doesn't increase ther mc's lover skill, despite vaginal sex with one of them.
Moon elves.jpg
  • When doing the last step of the "dancing with stars" quest, when having sex for the first time with the fairy Marin, it doesn't increase the mc's lover skill. The next times it works as intended.
fairy sex.jpg

• During the "Animal Instinct" quest, when having sex with the female Orc Garrona, it doesn't increase the mc's lover skill.

The Star Is Born quest
  • Shouldn't having sex while being shape-shifted as Pyia also increase the mc's lover skill? He might get quite a different perspective shape-shifted as Pyia, which might be a valuable experience for his lover skill as a male for once.
Shape-shifted Pyia.jpg
  • During the ceremony of "the star is born" the lust score of Pyia doesn't increase during sex, if she hasn't got 100, yet.
ceremony Pyia.jpg

Fallen Queen quest
  • I've also found a typo in the following dialogue with Dale: it's supposed to be "then", not "than"
Dale dialogue typo.jpg
  • Having sex with queen Augusta in the evening while being shape-shifted Dale, doesn't increase the mc's lover skill.
Queen Augusta.jpg

Seeds of Corruption quest
  • Having sex with Alexandra for the first time won't increase the mc's lover skill.
Alexandra.jpg
  • The after the first sex scene appearing options to "make love" to her or "more fun" with her both don't increase her lust score. (Her lust score seems to be capped at 80. Though both scenes add to the mc's lover skill, unlike the first sex scene with her.
All Pieces Set quest
  • In the court hall a bug appears when clicking on one of the bottles of the dinner table. Taking a relic makes no sense here.
Augusta dinner table bug.jpg

The Game Begins quest
  • Having rough sex with Augusta in order to aquire some of her hair for the shape-shifting ring doesn't increase the mc's lover skill.
rough sex Augusta.jpg

Suggestions:
  • Please add a bookcase, where the mc can study and increase his poetry and scholar skill in the elven palace. It might happen, that the mc's skill isn't high enough to proceed with the quests of the Elven queen's daughters. It's pretty much tedious, that the mc then has to travel back to his castle in order to increase his skills even further, instead of just being able to use the library of the elven palace.
  • A bookcase in the magic academy, where the mc can at least study and increase scholarship would be nice, too. Also as another method to spend/pass time and initiate a "shift change".
  • Eventually it should be possible to impregnate the elven queen's daughers, Isana, Sylvia, Hesy and the village bar maid.

Last edited:

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Developer console Alt+D can change basically any aspect of the game, but it can also easily break it. Every character has a set of values and flags that set the status of that character in the game and you can change all of this in console. But I don't want to go into details, because that would be a LOT of writing, as each character is very specific.
Yeah, that's what I was expecting. Guess I'm gonna keep a save before the choice then. Thanks for the input.

excessbloodlust

Sep 9, 2018
man just update the textures on the characters, make it look less like runescape :)
Nah man there's something about this style that's weirdly addictive after you get into it, I've mentioned it to some friends of mine but the Velesk games collection are near the top of my all time favourite adult games.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
how to go to castle from brothel
Normally, it would not be possible until you finish the quest. But if you have a level 2 premium code, you can use developer's console Alt+D to travel anywhere, even back to the castle.

Jan 10, 2024
so i'm just starting for the first time and I have the Lust Magic quest started but I have no option to study at any time of the day. when I click the book shelf it just tells me I can study there, but no actual option to do so.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
so i'm just starting for the first time and I have the Lust Magic quest started but I have no option to study at any time of the day. when I click the book shelf it just tells me I can study there, but no actual option to do so.
The only case this can happen is if you use developer's console to jump to the castle without completing introduction quests, or break the game in some other way.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
well I activated the premium code and gave myself money, but that's all I've done so far.
Be sure to use the bookcase in your library, next to your office and bedroom. The only conditions on them are not to use them in the evening and starting quests must be completed, especially the meeting of the Avatar in your bed after you first arrive at the castle. If you choose the "Castle" start, this is completed by default. Try to run the game from the beginning and check it those options are available than.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is there any way to unlock all the games gallery?
No. Only possibility is unlocking them during game play. Each scene require two inputs - where it is happening and who is participating. These can differ, depending on the game play and are determined at the moment, the scene plays. without acting the scene during game play, program cannot determine what those inputs are and that is why it is impossible to just unlock a scene without seeing it in the game.

Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
No. Only possibility is unlocking them during game play. Each scene require two inputs - where it is happening and who is participating. These can differ, depending on the game play and are determined at the moment, the scene plays. without acting the scene during game play, program cannot determine what those inputs are and that is why it is impossible to just unlock a scene without seeing it in the game.
Ah ok ready and another question, if someone passes the complete save with all the scenes of the gallery, the game will take it the same? For example, I finished the game up to the last full version with all the gallery done, could I pass you the complete save in this way?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Ah ok ready and another question, if someone passes the complete save with all the scenes of the gallery, the game will take it the same? For example, I finished the game up to the last full version with all the gallery done, could I pass you the complete save in this way?
Gallery is stored in a separate file in save folder (save as saves) called "gallery1.dat". If you copy this file, it will transfer the gallery.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes