Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
I'm experimenting with translations, but they are not yet ready. Some debugs needed, but hopefully, they will come soon.
Ah very good that other languages will be supported soon.
With the German language I can gladly help you and read error correction.

Ahoy from Germany

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
New version if already out, this time with smaller update focused on Lyria and Jennyfer pregnancy. This is also a test build (and a reason why it came out so early) as I have made memory management changes, mostly Large Address Aware system. This should eliminate memory problems, but it can also cause additional problems, mostly in older, 32bit machines.

If you have a 32bit system, please, check out if the game runs for you and let me know. Otherwise, I will continue using the new system and you will not be able to play the game. Also, if the game crashed for you before and it is not crashing now, I would also like to know, that this has made an improvement.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How can I use the windowed mode for this game? The window checkbox in setup.exe is grayed out.

The games don't work on 4:3 monitor when on fullscreen but the older game total seduction worked when on windowed mode
Windowed more is temporary (but long therm) disabled, because it cased too many bugs. Specifically, DirectX libraries have problems with resizing render window.

Reactions: nomercy1592

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
New version if already out, this time with smaller update focused on Lyria and Jennyfer pregnancy. This is also a test build (and a reason why it came out so early) as I have made memory management changes, mostly Large Address Aware system. This should eliminate memory problems, but it can also cause additional problems, mostly in older, 32bit machines.

If you have a 32bit system, please, check out if the game runs for you and let me know. Otherwise, I will continue using the new system and you will not be able to play the game. Also, if the game crashed for you before and it is not crashing now, I would also like to know, that this has made an improvement.
Excluding cellphone CPUs like the atom / arm
The last desktop/laptop CPU that was 32 bit was manufactured in 2004 (released in 2002. discontinued in 2004).
The odds of someone on this site using a 32bit processor to run windows / linux are extremely slim. (they might have a 32bit CPU on their smartphone if it is really old. but very unlikely)

Vanishly few people might be running a 32bit OS on their 64bit processor. But there is absolutely no reason to do so.

You should make proper 64bit builds instead of LAA.
64bit builds are proven to be vastly more stable, although microsoft and other large companies are not certain why. There are various theories.

Aside from that, 64bit is more secure and faster. It uses more CPU resources (for example 32bit only has 3/8th as many math registers as 64bit. so if you are operating at 32bit you are losing performance).
Speed difference varies by the program from almost nothing, to 300% faster, depending on the app and its needs.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

xxx1132

May 21, 2020
Tell me , is it possible to make the text from the game possible to copy and translate using Google translator . And it's very difficult to type text manually.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Tell me , is it possible to make the text from the game possible to copy and translate using Google translator . And it's very difficult to type text manually.
I'm working on automatic Google translations of entire games and it should be out very soon (maybe next month). So you will be able to play the game in your native language very soon.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes