Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, a problem like this unfortunately someone mentions here with each version I publish. I was not able to detect and correct it, because I cannot replicate it. It means that I only have one computer and when the problem is not present there I have no means to identify it. Developer studios usually have a substantial testers teams to do that, but I'm just a one guy with one computer. Here is the response I wrote last time for someone with the same problem (maybe it helps, maybe it wont):
Could there be a way to help you? Like with a screenshare on discord or something? i ve tied to start your game many time but couldn't figure where the problem come from! (it seem that the index value got a wrong number?)

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
2.9 is available on devs website.

A new version of WOL has been just released and can be downloaded from my webpage

Just a reminder - a changes to the platform this month made save files from previous version incompatible, so you cannot transfer them this time. However, I have included a save file that you can use to see all the new content as it has all necessary locations unlocked.
The village by your castle has been extended. An unique villager - Belle now lives there and she has a fun quest linked to her. It is kind of an Easter egg quest, as it is not marked in a journal until later. To be sure you are following is correctly, you can check out her personal page in the game's wiki.
There is also a new bathhouse in the village. Unfortunately, it is in ruins and needs to be rebuild. However, if you do that, it will provide you with a daily income and it will unlock bathhouse scenes and new laws at the village signboard.
Have fun and check out the wiki change log for more details.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
so should i start it over from the beginning ????
If you don't want to start from the beginning, there is a save included, which can be used to see new content. All necessary locations are unlocked and all required quests are completed for the new quest to progress.

tnema99

Mar 30, 2020
If you don't want to start from the beginning, there is a save included, which can be used to see new content. All necessary locations are unlocked and all required quests are completed for the new quest to progress.
But we dont can find him. I see only day 4 save.

Joseph74

Dec 13, 2022
I have a graphical problem, trees all over the place, when i try raiding the bandit camp, i died altough i had healthm when i reloaded, trees all over the place again. I turned off ant-aliasing, think could be it?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
oh man what a bummer having to start all over pretty much everything i had is all gone including NPCs and buildings and stuff like my alchemy building and my fairy and all my spells all my pets except goblins YES i loaded the save that came with the game

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well i understand sometimes updates and upgrades are needed but brother this time around its a lot more like a down grade
not only did i lose everything i worked for BUT now even gameplay doesnt seem very possible i went to bandit camp (quest)
i return to my castle and theres trees spinning around everywhere making me very nauseated
image_2022-12-28_125856431.png

Brunga

Jul 29, 2017
well i understand sometimes updates and upgrades are needed but brother this time around its a lot more like a down grade
not only did i lose everything i worked for BUT now even gameplay doesnt seem very possible i went to bandit camp (quest)
i return to my castle and theres trees spinning around everywhere making me very nauseated
View attachment 2269154
If you go down to where the avatar is it stops it

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
velesk Why do you keep that "windowed" display option if we can't use it? This is getting frustrating.
Also, why doesn't the "Windowed" work?
The game had windowed mode at first, but it caused strange bugs with directX libraries when the window was resized. This was unfortunatelly out of my control, as those libraries are managed by microsoft and windows. I kept the option there in hope that this will be patched in the future (by them), but it never was.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam and odino
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes