deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Just a quick note about the upcoming chapter 7 changes. Based on feedback, I've decided to introduce a third route for the game. In addition to the lust route and the chaos route chapter 7 will introduce a lust+chaos route. This route is enabled when lust and chaos are equal in value. This route is not for the faint of heart and is both dark in terms of violence and sexuality. The first payoff for this mode will be in chapter 7 along with a payoff for the pure lust route.

I'll be publishing a guide with chapter 7 that outlines what choices need to be made to get the three story modes.

Oh, there's also the first extensive bad end in chapter 7. Should be a lot of fun.

Icey81Hammer

Jun 3, 2022
If you mean the incest patch, which is the only patch on this thread, here's how:

Step 1. Press the red up button next to "Emelex said:" to go to the post containing my updated version of "this patch to the game", which is a file named script.rpy, and download it.
Step 2. Unpack/extract your copy of Warlord v0.6.1 if you haven't already.
Step 3. Open the folder \warlord-0.6.1-pc\game\
Step 4. Copy and paste my script.rpy file into the \game\ folder. Override the existing file.
Step 5. You're done. Play the game.
Thank you so much for your help.

Reactions: Emelex

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Warlord [v0.7.0] [deepglugs] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 825 MB / 151 MB - Warlord-0.7.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 810 MB / 136 MB - Warlord-0.7.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~18,3% of the original size, audio/video/image quality: 32k/60%/original (some png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Just a quick note about the upcoming chapter 7 changes. Based on feedback, I've decided to introduce a third route for the game. In addition to the lust route and the chaos route chapter 7 will introduce a lust+chaos route. This route is enabled when lust and chaos are equal in value. This route is not for the faint of heart and is both dark in terms of violence and sexuality. The first payoff for this mode will be in chapter 7 along with a payoff for the pure lust route.

I'll be publishing a guide with chapter 7 that outlines what choices need to be made to get the three story modes.

Oh, there's also the first extensive bad end in chapter 7. Should be a lot of fun.
Perhaps you should introduce a version that doesn't have the MC sporting a donkey dick too.. I mean not to be an ass.. but you could play baseball with that bat...

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I didn't get terribly far into this game before throwing in the towel. Does it get better visually? Or is it pretty much a text based game with very little in the way of visually displaying what's happening in the scene.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Perhaps you should introduce a version that doesn't have the MC sporting a donkey dick too.. I mean not to be an ass.. but you could play baseball with that bat...
MC's dick is absolutely average for a man possessed by a succubus.

I didn't get terribly far into this game before throwing in the towel. Does it get better visually? Or is it pretty much a text based game with very little in the way of visually displaying what's happening in the scene.
Nope, it's pretty much like that for the entire thing. Maximum effort is put into the sexy bits instead of what's in between.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018

Nice update! I like that we already have a divergence based upon what path the MC is walking, as well as four different outcomes in chapter 7. I also like that we get cock in pussy directly in chapter 7, and no stupid "first we do a hand job, then we do a blowjob and possibly some cunnilingus and only when we've passed these bases can we proceed to actual fucking" (which might be apropriate if we're talking about an unsure virgin who needs to be cajoled/reasured into having sex, but otherwise no). A couple of suggestions (do with them what you will).

1. Right now, getting to the lust+chaos route is rather difficult, if you don't have access to the walkthrough. The reasons for this is as follows. Firstly, you have to balance between lust and chaos choices, which in of itself is more difficult than going balls to the wall in either direction. Secondly, as of yet, the balancing needs to be exact. There is only one exact set of choices that lead to lust+chaos (or at least this is my impression). Thirdly, some choices give different amounts of points depending on earlier choices, which is very difficult to anticipate as a player and might lead a player to give up on trying to achieve another route because he/she can't envision how outcomes could be different (without the walkthrough).

My suggestion here is that you create a stat screen that the player can view to see how many points of chaos and lust the MC has amassed so far. With that, the player can play around with choices to test different outcomes. Should you at some point add something like affinity or lust points for different LIs, that could also be presented in the stat screen.

2. In chapter 7, we get a greyed out choice if we're on the chaos or lust+chaos routes, which reveal that another route is possible. In chapter 6, we get two choices if we're on the chaos/lust+chaos route, but only one if we're on the lust route. However, the choice we can't make on the lust route is invissible rather than greyed out, which might lead players who are on the lust route to mistakenly believe that there are no other options in that encounter. My suggestion is to grey out that choice as well. That would be consistent and give the players a greater overview of the meaning of routes/earlier choices.

3. As of now, the chaos route gives one less sex scene than the other routes. If this continues (and to some extent, it's logical that someone focused on lust gets to fuck more), it will lead to the chaos route becoming suboptimal for players who want to maximize sex scenes (considering what kind of game this is, that's probably a majority of players). If that is your intention, some sort of "heads up" for the player might be a reasonable addition, so players who want to maximize sex scenes can adjust accordingly.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Nice update! I like that we already have a divergence based upon what path the MC is walking, as well as four different outcomes in chapter 7. I also like that we get cock in pussy directly in chapter 7, and no stupid "first we do a hand job, then we do a blowjob and possibly some cunnilingus and only when we've passed these bases can we proceed to actual fucking" (which might be apropriate if we're talking about an unsure virgin who needs to be cajoled/reasured into having sex, but otherwise no). A couple of suggestions (do with them what you will).

1. Right now, getting to the lust+chaos route is rather difficult, if you don't have access to the walkthrough. The reasons for this is as follows. Firstly, you have to balance between lust and chaos choices, which in of itself is more difficult than going balls to the wall in either direction. Secondly, as of yet, the balancing needs to be exact. There is only one exact set of choices that lead to lust+chaos (or at least this is my impression). Thirdly, some choices give different amounts of points depending on earlier choices, which is very difficult to anticipate as a player and might lead a player to give up on trying to achieve another route because he/she can't envision how outcomes could be different (without the walkthrough).

My suggestion here is that you create a stat screen that the player can view to see how many points of chaos and lust the MC has amassed so far. With that, the player can play around with choices to test different outcomes. Should you at some point add something like affinity or lust points for different LIs, that could also be presented in the stat screen.

2. In chapter 7, we get a greyed out choice if we're on the chaos or lust+chaos routes, which reveal that another route is possible. In chapter 6, we get two choices if we're on the chaos/lust+chaos route, but only one if we're on the lust route. However, the choice we can't make on the lust route is invissible rather than greyed out, which might lead players who are on the lust route to mistakenly believe that there are no other options in that encounter. My suggestion is to grey out that choice as well. That would be consistent and give the players a greater overview of the meaning of routes/earlier choices.

3. As of now, the chaos route gives one less sex scene than the other routes. If this continues (and to some extent, it's logical that someone focused on lust gets to fuck more), it will lead to the chaos route becoming suboptimal for players who want to maximize sex scenes (considering what kind of game this is, that's probably a majority of players). If that is your intention, some sort of "heads up" for the player might be a reasonable addition, so players who want to maximize sex scenes can adjust accordingly.
All good suggestions. Thanks.

Reactions: sabadongelov

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, looks like an interesting game. But I have seen that it has bad endings.

I'm a bit weird: I only see one ending, so I prefer to wait to a guide that says how to avoid them.

In any case, deepglugs thanks for the game.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Nope, it's pretty much like that for the entire thing. Maximum effort is put into the sexy bits instead of what's in between.
Oh... Between that and the use of widescreen, meaning I get black bars covering half the screen, you've made some odd choices regarding the visuals of this game. When I'm just looking at a blank screen or a single image that doesn't change, while a scene is described for me, which doesn't really match up with what's going on, it kind of ruins the immersion and makes it hard to connect to your characters, or invest in certain scenes.

No offence intended, I just thought I'd give some honest feedback. Good luck with the game

Reactions: mofonistik
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes