deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Apart from ocean/motion sickness from the moving images the story is great. Renders/models reminds me of another Blender style game with the fog and hut in the forest.

Just one thing, i'd love to see more of are more images during dialogue.

EDIT: Been playing more and the story / writing is just excellent. If the dev can just add more images with dialogues and improve on the animations I do believe he will have an even greater game.
I do appreciate the kind words. On the animations, do you mean the sexy ones or the "motion sickness" ones?

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
The sex animations. The motion sickness one's are actually cool, but just personally i found the use of that "motion" you used in too many images as you have a lot of text with one static image. Maybe vary it throughout the game. As i say its a nice effect for sure but i just felt was used a little too much, specially at start of game if i recall correctly.

The sex animations there were a few too many ones where a mouth would go into MC's penis and so on type of thing.

I do appreciate the kind words. On the animations, do you mean the sexy ones or the "motion sickness" ones?

Reactions: deepglugs

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Just found this by luck, but I like the idea. Is there a walkthrough somewhere for this?

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Just found this by luck, but I like the idea. Is there a walkthrough somewhere for this?
There's a couple guides for the steam version. Most options should also work here.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Version 1.0.1 "Free" version.

Changes since 0.15.9:
  • Added dialog and animations for pure lust and lust+chaos epilogue scene (two variations)
  • Significant rebalancing of lust+chaos route. Additional variation for lust+chaos scene in chapter 9.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Warlord [v1.0.1 Free] [deepglugs] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [257 MB]
- - -

Mac [265 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deepglugs Congratulations on your complete game :PogChamp:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Warlord-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
It's the "Free" version.​

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes