Unity - Completed - Warrior Girl [v2.00] [KooooN Soft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

relapsedgooner95

This is side scroller, rape, combat game where one has to navigate the warrior girl to the end point, fighting monsters along the way.

Pros:
    +animations: various amounts of good h animations, normal animations are also fluid

+female character design: very good jiggle physics, it's almost hypnotizing

+gallery: lots of contents, and options. orgasm max on repeat is very good to look at

+gameplay: simple fun combat, every keys were useful in various kinds of situations. even dash, which seems very foolish to use because it'd make u run towards the enemy, had its uses when the character is immortal for a short time after getting raped. countering at a right time was fun as well.

+shop and items: cool
    +customizable gears: neat
    +clothes getting ripped: yes

Cons:

-frustrating stun penalty: there's no duration for recovering from stun penalty it'd seem, so even if the opponent is moving slowly to take the prize, i just couldn't do anything but watch and yawn.

-no instant orgasm button: there comes a time when it's too late to smash those left right keys to stop being raped. so, there ought to be a button that provides an option to do the deed quickly and get on with gaming.

-don't like smashing keys getting harder after getting raped: the game makes it harder to smash those keys when u get raped before. i think the players will get to see and enjoy more h scenes in a stage if there's no penalty like this. maybe make it correlate with PL(pleasure level) instead, so that you can manage it by masturbating beforehand , or possibly make the players to use the PL downer item while getting raped which will decrease the difficulty of smashing those left right keys.

-monster designs: their designs maybe could have been more lewd like their cock or breasts are very big. it was kind of vanilla compared to our female protagonist design

-final bosses are a bit lackluster: they had more attack pattern than other monsters but the pattern is very predictable and uneventful. the strategy against them was very similar to other monsters, only that you have to counter a lot and beat them a lot.

-no after effects when I want to see her be dirtied as much as possible: the monster rapes her, throws cum all over her parts, gets her pregnant and transform her. however, after the deed is done, she comes back with clean skin and no transformation as if nothing ever happened. clothes stripping is not enough to satisfy me so, i think some players like myself can be a bit disappointed on that part.

good game. i enjoyed it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Licher69

A Quick soft side scroller game, With decent gameplay. Most stages are quite easy if you know how to play video games. and some are decently challenging. The H-scenes are definitely the main focus of this game though. each enemies have 2 variants for H-scenes. both is good. And there's even game-over scenes! each different for each stages.

Also... Thankyou junior20000 for the un-censor. Truly a W. made the game so much nicer.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gabn05

Is good. It is your normal side scroller, with good animations and some endings, therefore that is enought for 3 star.

Nevetheless the game also add things like shops, items and leveling features which put it above average. Besides the "flow'' of the character is well made. I men that the animations doesnt look wonky. Overall a game worth investing some of your time in. And these extra systems are enough for the 5 star.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

HGamingKen

A nice change of pace from KooooN Soft' game, but a bit too much? I still like this game a lot, as it has lots of its own charm compare to other games of the same dev, but there is still a small problem I have with it.

Graphics
    The game features a much different artstyle, pixel art in fact. It's still spine animations, but the art is different and while it kinda looks weird (since I'm pretty used to your traditional frame by frame pixel animations) it still looks great, in fact I'd say this is greater than normal KooooN Soft's style. The new girl design is awesome, the map is very good, and the enemies, while some is still a reskin of previous games, look pretty refreshing. Speaking of animations, the movement in this game is pretty good, despite spine animation's limitations. It's a lot smoother and livelier, I find myself liking how they do the animations this time around, even when I don't have a problem with previous entries' execution.

H-content
    I assume due to the pixel art, there isn't a lot of enemies in this game. Which also means there isn't a lot of scenes that can happen + gallery mode is smaller. But I generally have no problem with this, as the quality of each scene is lifted by the pixel art, a refreshing experience if you are kind of bored of the other game's artstyle. I also wouldn't say this is a plus, just my taste but some the "kinks" I don't like is not featured in this game, which is pretty nice for me lol (but I do feel sorry for some of you who do like those things, I'm not judging anyone ok, I respect all kinks and their fans). Again, just my taste.

Mechanics & Gameplay
    You know what I love? Hard mechanics. Like what? Parry.
    This game features a lot more combat mechanics than previous games. Crouch attack, air attack, dash and block + parry. Dash and block + parry is what I wanna talk about here. Dash is pretty cool, and this is what I really wanted from a KoooN Soft's game for a long time, though I was thinking of backdashing as a good defensive mechanic since offensively, dashing doesn't feel as vital or neccessary as most times. Many things in this game doesn't need dash to attack or approach faster, walking up to them is just fine. And in fact, you are quite easy to get hit by their body hitboxes than anything, so it's not really safe either. But, instead of a defensive backdash, we got parry! One of my favourite mechanics in all of gaming, parry/reflect in this game is pretty sick too. It reflects enemy's projectiles, causing it to deal substantial damage and is an overall rewarding mechanic you can use. The only big problem I have with it is the window of the parry, it's too forgiving. Like "killing an entire bloodline and their relatives and still being forgiven" level of forgiving. I think I've never blocked once just due to how easy it is to parry, which kinda lessens the cool factor. The last thing in the new stuff in this game is shop. I know, crazy right? Upgrades in a KooooN Soft game, but I think the upgrades given is too much. You can have a max of 9 (very cheap) potions of healing, lifting your pleasure and decrease pleasure, the sword and shield upgrade is fine, increase movement speed and money dropped accessories and most importantly is the bomb stock upgrade which is not only cheap and easy to "grind" for (replay a level like, 3 or 4 times is enough) but is extremely powerful since it stacks up to 9 times (not even counting the bombs you can get from masturbating, which you can also speedily do with the potions), meaning you can just bomb a whole side-scroll level. Which leads to my next point:

Difficulty
    This is by far, the easiest KooooN Soft side-scroller game I've played. Your attacks are fast, way faster than previous games. Max sword's damage is large so you can 2-4 hit most enemy (again, grinding is not hard since I got the max sword very early by just replaying for a little amount of time). You vastly outrange 90% of the enemies and most of them are stunned (instead of the usual knockback in other games) long enough for you to spam attack on them. Not to mention parry, 9 health potions you can have, and absurd number of bomb stock. You are far too overpowered in comparison to the enemies as well as previous girls in the series. This is also the shortest game since there isn't hardmode/true game start. It's not very challenging for me, who is used to all of the hard and occasionally bullshit enemy behaviors. BUT, on the flipside, this is the perfect KooooN Soft sides-scroller for you to start with, as on a very basic level, the game is essentially the same as all of the other previous games. It's fitting both for casual and beginners of this genre. If you haven't played the previous games (Shinobi Girl, Witch Girl, Kung-Fu Girl, etc.), start here, I'm sure you'd need it.

Miscellaneous
    Some other small things I wanna comment about. This game has voice acting, though it is small. The most talking is the shopkeeper, and the witch boss also has some small voices, after that is just sounds from our main character. Meanwhile, Kung-Fu Girl (another KooooN Soft's game) features lots of voicelines from its two bosses, and they are pretty nice to rely on as an audio cue for its upcoming attack. Warrior Girl instead features audio cues for enemies' attack, in fact, overall audio design is what I like a lot in this game. Parry sounds satisfying (even if that's easy), attacks from both you and the enemy is also nice. The OST is also great, though I wouldn't say it's the best in the series in my opinion.
    UI design is a good revamp for the new artstyle of the game, it's smooth and modern, very fitting for a different style of game. Gallery mode's UI is bit clutter and confusing, but not unnavigable, at the very least.
    The plot is... more lacking than usual. I don't really care about the plot in these games a lot, but previous games have some high stakes that at least make it a bit interesting. This girl's motivation is a lot less engaging for me to care, but again, that's not really the main point of these games.

Conclusion
    This game while isn't really challenging, it's great for casual H-game players as well as somebody who is starting to dive into KooooN Soft's games. It's very enjoyable for me and you know, just not being hardcore all the time and sit down and relax once in a while. I do hope the next game in the series ,whenever that is out, is at least somewhat challenging, as I have seen that KooooN Soft is slowly understanding how to properly balance difficulty and enjoyment overtime. 9/10
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ReelBeen

This is peak KooNsoft right here. This is the culmination of several iterations of the same gameplay loop into something I legitimately cannot find a single glaring flaw in. It succeeds in both visual and just overall engagement with the combat mechanics. In the visual aspect, the swap over to pixel sprites is massive improvement compared to the previous games. As for the combat, the reflect mechanic is actually pretty engaging, I oftentimes found myself properly timing blocks in order to reflect projectiles and efficiently kill enemies in the early stages.

It's really just a wonderful and simple game with some really good CGs.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

Nothing stands out in art, gameplay, etc., but it's pretty well made for a very short game. Unfortunately, it's somewhat lacking compared to other Kooonsoft games, like witch girl. It does have a very good gallery though
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3673693

Now that the game is finished, I'd say it's hard to go wrong with a Koooonsoft game (as long as you like the themes). Animations are always top notch, and the game actually has gameplay (if very basic), unlike all the VN's on here.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Cloud73

[Review of v1.80 on 3/4/2022 with Uncensor Patch]

What can I say. I'm a sucker for short, sweet, and to the point.

The gameplay is standard scrolling fighter, a la Magical Girl. There's a block/reflect caused by moving backwards, and abusing it is key to speedrunning this game. There's bosses, and they aren't difficult, but at least there's some moveset change-ups between the three of them.

The best thing about this game is the pixel art and the animations. While they aren't going to blow you away, they are sufficient for titillating . Unfortunately, this game has that trend where cumshots and orgasms spray singular, random white pixels around, rather than having each cumshot custom drawn for each orgasm. It doesn't look great, but it's not a complete dealbreaker.

There's some minor spelling/grammatical mistakes from translation, such as in the shop when you want to buy the "Porr Man's Ring".

All in all, it's not bad for what it is. I was done in roughly an hour or so, and if I had wanted to, I could definitely have used the gallery to finish off. Good shit.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

ebulimaster

a short side-scroller game with seven leves full of mosnter that want to fuck and kill you, your amor is breaking meanwhile. it's' a good concept but there are just a few options in the gameplay, lacks good powerups, and platforms, you just have to go side-scroll to win. Also, dialogues are eternal to skip..
  10. 5.00 star(s)

RedSkyPlays

:love: Sidescroller Combat Game, Move forward, Fight off enemies, Block off enemies attacks, and Masturbate to increase points!
    Another Koonsoft's masterpiece, This one is beautifully animated pixel style. ;)
    Kinda interesting, It's a sidescroller game but there's a currency in this one, You can buy and upgrade stuff. Relax i guarantee you don't need to grind at all. :geek:
    I would play this game again and again. I mean just look at that warrior girl's chest physics. :ROFLMAO:
  11. 4.00 star(s)

phwolf

Alright first off, the Slow Text. You can bypass this on windows 10 by changing your region format. So...
    Settings -> Time & Language -> Region Tab -> Region Format
    The second drop down window under region, drop down to "Japanese (Japan)"
    Make sure to change it back, cause your date and time will be all in Anime.

It's short; very short; like their other side scrollers.
    Only 2 humanoids with dicks, and 1 headless kinda.
    It's very much the same guys style and with a fun reflect mechanic and clothes destruction.
    Combat is easy, animations are plump (but not many of them altogether) and of course Phat THIGHS and HAMS.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Melon Van

Really excellent package. Short and sweet H-game with really clean design throughout its systems and menus .Gameplay leaves a little to be desired, but the upgrade system through the ingame shop is surprisingly rewarding and helps. Great pixel art and character designs, and a great variety of enemies and traps for the scale of this game. Love to see it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

KofiCatto

I truly enjoy Koonsoft games

+
    Koonsoft
    Animated
    Good combat
    Shop
    Great animations
    Voiced
    Smooth animations and gameplay
    Fun to play and repeat
    -
    Short
    Fewer animations than other Koonsoft games
    Bosses are too weak

That will do it (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
  14. 2.00 star(s)

LinkinsRepeater

[This review is for version 1.30]

So far I can only rate this game 2 stars, as it takes literally minutes for text to appear and disappear, completely killing of my enjoyment.

From what I can see the animations are very nice, I played through the first stage and it was all fluent, so were the sex animations.

I really hope I can update this review but for now, if you wanna play it, just don't bother, the text issue is just too much.

I'm sure however if you want to only get it for the gallery you'll enjoy it.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

DSiGuy9

Not a bad game overall for a new almost RPG-style game. The Unity engine making a lot of the scenes smoother honestly adds a lot of appeal (maybe unless you miss the "discount Flash game" look his other games have, I wouldn't blame you either way lol). The enemy variety is a bit hit-or-miss in my opinion, more hits on my end, but a few enemies didn't particularly get the blood pumping. Nevertheless, the whole look of this game isn't bad.
    The mechanics aren't too complex either; swing your sword and kill things before they rape you, easy to understand. There's also an added mechanic where you can bounce projectiles back, which works decently enough, but a handful of enemies are still hard to get past with or without it, and the timing feels a bit inconsistent.
    About the only major complaints that I have is that one: you're stopping a lot to kill enemies (either for money or because they're just in the damn way anyways), and a lot of enemies can take up to 4 swings to kill even with the upgraded sword, and the boss fights are about as tedious (which feels standard for koooonsoft games honestly). Secondly, this game is extremely short without too terribly much content. You can beat this game in like half an hour without much of a hassle and at most two hours. As much as I like the scenes, with that little for close to $20 (on DLsite) is a steep ask.

Overall not a bad game, but definitely needs more substance.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

nibba75

Pros:
    • Art style is really nice (Like the pix elated nature)
    • H-Scenes have 2 variations
    • Clothing lock can be set for what can or cannot be taken off
    • minimal details like sword and shield change design
    • masturbation animation has 3 variations
    • love how you can deflect and block attacks in this game
    • New engine = new feel but the execution was well done
    Cons:
    • Game is short (30 mins <)
    • This game from dev has less enemies
    • Text Not translated into english
    • enemies are like sponges (how many hits do they take ?)
    • enemies are the same from other games from devs but ofc, the style has changed them
    In conclusion, the games was a huge leap of faith from the dev (it was abandoned at one point here) but the dev manged to pull through and got it done. The new aspect of this game to me was the new engine and art style.

Final rating = 4.0 /5.0 stars *It's worth your money* even if the game is short.