EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.jpg

Overview:
A brave warrior girl enters a cave filled with horny monsters only to be violated.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-17
Release Date: 2022-02-09
Developer: Koooon Soft -
Censored: No (Hex edited it out)
Version: 2.00
Language: English (Only UI)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches: Uncensor

junior20000 thanks for the link

1warrior.PNG 2dragon.PNG 3dragon.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a gallery or anything for this I played a bit but I never unlocked anything on the main menu and dying to see things is kinda irritating.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is there a gallery or anything for this I played a bit but I never unlocked anything on the main menu and dying to see things is kinda irritating.
Theres a gallery you just have to beat the game by making it to the checkpoint without dying and you'll unlock it.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
I like the animation.
Also, jiggly physics? In my 2D game? Niiice.
(how do I open different enemies and gameover screens for the gallery? I only have goblin, slime and worm-thingy)

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
The Parry system in this game is actually really fun, kind of forgiving but that's fine.
The hardest part about it are the slimes. Mostly because parried slime projectiles go straight forward instead of arcing into the slime that fired it like every other projectile. Four hits to kill a slime, and they leap at you with some bizarre hitboxes while in mid-air.

Other than that, p. good. would like to see more enemies with tougher parry windows.

Reactions: Dude39939

flyde

Oct 4, 2017
I see a bunch of other enemies in the Gallery that I can't see in the actual game. Has he just not implemented them, or...?

Feb 2, 2018
Lots of updates to this game on Koooonsoft's blog, lots more enemies etc but no demo link yet. No link updates on the site since August actually which seems strange as they were updating it monthly.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Here's the most recent update actually.

Here's what it says:
"This month's report on development. Warrior Girl 's animation was carried out this month as well. And just before, all the animated cartoons (30 species + α) were completed! Yay! After that, implement these in the game, then complete it if you do it.
There are still stories and shop implementations still available, but I'd like to try my best to be released in January somehow. I also prepared a sample GIF movie for a limited fee plan this time as well. If it is ok……!"

This game will probably be complete next year according to this and I was completely unaware of these updates until recently so I'm going to remove the onhold tag. Looking forward to the full game of this!

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes