PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
If you watch Koooonsoft’s blog, they’re making steady progress, however, he’s also on the verge of finishing Kung-Fu Girl (doing 2 games at once), so once he finishes Kung-Fu Girl, Warrior Girl progress will likely get a bit faster.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
hello, since this time isn't they've got an update on the game now? since we now past january 2020?
Adding on to my previous statement, I actually just found out that today, April 7th, he’s finished Kung-Fu Girl, so I’d expect Warrior Girl to start progressing faster now.

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
Adding on to my previous statement, I actually just found out that today, April 7th, he’s finished Kung-Fu Girl, so I’d expect Warrior Girl to start progressing faster now.
They already made a lot of progress on Warrior Girl long before they've finished up kung-fu girl, and while they are putting up updates on KG , WG had also been tied to the progression of KG but there have been some alteration around WG scenes perhaps? as to what i understood on the translation of kooonsoft's blog posts.

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
Its already on kooonsoft's warrior girl details on dlsite's page that it will be released by end of july, maybe expect it around last week or at july 31, obviously a free crack of the game is expected on august.

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
Release date was moved from late July to late August on kooonsoft's Warrior Girl detail page on DLsite.

Its gonna be a long wait boys

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Just now realized this is the same group that made "Sister Fight", which wasn't bad but lacked content. It was mostly just a scene simulator when you got the nun's HP down.

Anyway, it's almost time if nothing has changed so the wait is almost over!

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
I jinxed it, release got moved to late September.
Had a feeling it would happen, worst thing that my gut feel tells me is that its gonna get pushed away further till next year.

Jul 12, 2017
Hey i remenber Shinobi girll was the 1st H-game i ever played...

So its

Ángel Girl
Shinobi Girl
Witch Girl
Kung-fu Girl
Warrior Girl?
Thinking bout downloading them for nostagia's sake
Go check out Demon Girl and Jungle Girl, those were the OG side scrolling game over sex games. They're not as graphically appealing as modern games but I think they aged well, for now. Also Derpixon made an amazing tribute to Demon Girl.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes