derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Game not worth buying. Very short and a step backwards from Kung Fu Girl. Can't even customize character hair/skin.

Like all Kooonsoft games, there is alot of potential to do something interesting with this sidescroller but he sticks to the same rinse and repeat gameplay he has for the last 10 years. Some nice enemies, will be better when removal of censor is worked out.

I'm disappointed, there is huge potential to add more customization, clothing. He has started recently added cumflation, and egg birth (not in this game). There is a facehugger enemy in this one and there was massive potential for parasite/birth scene.
Why not add impregnation/parasites, after so many steps stomach grows larger and give birth. Obviously with all the filters in these games you could easily disable it if you're not into it.

How about a strip clothes function or a give in system when being raped. If i can come up with these ideas off the top of my head surely he could do something interesting for once.

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
i open the game, then when i start, it appears the character in a black screen and I can't continue the game, how do i fix this ?
Try changing your system language to Japanese. Other way: use Microsoft applocate/Locale emulator/ntleac.

Edit:
Managed to solve this problem. As I thought, changing system language helped: 1600439286993.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tewi and Gransaider

Gransaider

Dec 5, 2017
For some reason, LEGUI does not appear when choosing to launch. The same problem with some applications where you can run it, but somewhere it does not appear

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
Game not worth buying. Very short and a step backwards from Kung Fu Girl. Can't even customize character hair/skin.

Like all Kooonsoft games, there is alot of potential to do something interesting with this sidescroller but he sticks to the same rinse and repeat gameplay he has for the last 10 years. Some nice enemies, will be better when removal of censor is worked out.

I'm disappointed, there is huge potential to add more customization, clothing. He has started recently added cumflation, and egg birth (not in this game). There is a facehugger enemy in this one and there was massive potential for parasite/birth scene.
Why not add impregnation/parasites, after so many steps stomach grows larger and give birth. Obviously with all the filters in these games you could easily disable it if you're not into it.

How about a strip clothes function or a give in system when being raped. If i can come up with these ideas off the top of my head surely he could do something interesting for once.
Why not make your own game then? surprise us

EDIT: Seems you're upset with something, i mean you can't even appreciate something that you don't have to buy, and at best discourage others from buying it for themselves, with your contradicting self-ploy of work words i don't think you understand what you're trying to say here, try to play all his games, you will understand that all your "ideas" are already in the games he made. Strip clothes? "Give-in" system? isn't that in Kung-Fu girl and any other games? vague, very blur complains it is.

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
Animations' a lot smoother than KF Girl or any of his Flash based games. The MC's control is much more responsive, difficulty isn't high, even at hardest. The parry system is a godsend if I gotta be honest. Upgrade store? That's nice. Would be even nicer if you could get alternate costume or model. That's an idea innit.

I'd say that's a step up. It's lacking content but for a first go at a new engine I'd say it's a step in the right direction. But the content that is there, are excellent. I'm not complaining at all.

I suppose we can expect additional contents like more game over scenes and may even be a new level? I'm just glad they actually managed to ship Warrior Girl at all, honestly.

Good job, Koooonsoft. I'll but this on a discount someday.

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
This game is literally impossible and its asinine that there's no gallery unlock code.
grab a save, then.

Are we playing the same game? it's not hard imo. I think the difficulty is fair. Finished it in one sitting in about half an hour.

Warrior girl moves quickly, there is little recovery frames between swings, and your block is very useful. You mostly just think about block timing, because enemies in Level 1 to 4 easily dies from their own reflected projectiles. The one tough fight was probably the Dragon Boss at Level 7, purely because all his melee attacks are unblockable, so I suggest you literally just hang back until he breathes fire, then reflect with block. It's the only really annoying boss tbh.

Reactions: Tewi
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes