misterp5

Nov 25, 2019
for those having trouble starting with a new game. specifficly the black screen with just the heroine. its the story part that messes up. if you wanna play you can use a save posted by someone else. story is still broken tough.

Reactions: bear333

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm amazed so many people need to use a locale emulator. I played through and beat the game without using any Japanese locale. Maybe my locale Emulator is automatically kicking in and I'm just unaware of it?

• Haha
Reactions: edgartheslayer

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
I dont understand the armor break lock
You use that to prevent whichever piece of armor you like from getting tore off by monsters. It's purely an aesthetic choice. For example if you like her tights just pick that and they won't break no matter how many times the monsters hit her.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Oh wow, didn't realize this was out....

This game is literally impossible and its asinine that there's no gallery unlock code. It also doesn't even create a directory in locallow and even if you make one, the save file doesn't work.
These side scroller games were never too hard imo. worst case just learn how to use cheat engine

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
games also ez af. just back up at the time. and gaurd unless its the dragon end boss.
btw I'm pretty sure theres a secret with that dark elf, you can click her boobs to pleasure her, but I'm sure theres more to it...

Reactions: Iru78645

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
This game is literally impossible and its asinine that there's no gallery unlock code. It also doesn't even create a directory in locallow and even if you make one, the save file doesn't work.
How come people who gets the game for free complains a lot more than people who bought it? is there anything to lose here? spending a few minutes of your time playing the game to complete it, doesn't it bother you that you're trying to tell us that its an impossible game just because there's no gallery unlock code?

Someone should commission you to complain to those dirty money milkers out there on patreon, you're great at it.

Reactions: nick1973

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
I'm just stating my opinion, i do not think this game is worth the asking price. Also read my original post more closely, my 'ideas' are not in THIS game. Upset? Not overly, just disappointed (like I said in the OP). I've been waiting for this game for a while so I think I can be.
That's your problem, you've waited for a game that took almost more than a year to make, everybody else just takes a peek for updates from time to time and forget.

Disappointment is what people say when they rant.

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
Are there game-over scenes besides the worm thing?
The game just got released recently, as to what Kooonsoft's plans as usual, he/she will eventually update the game and add in more game-over scenes, monsters or boss and add more scenes.

Game is pretty much the same concept as everything else, but the parry is good, and since this is made in Unity, Kooonsoft has more freedom to make more complex and much better scenes if he/she wanted to.

Kung-fu girl's gonna be a different story, its probably the last flash made game kooonsoft will ever make.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Did anyone figure out what store items do? I assume the sword gives you more damage. But what exactly does shield do? More HP? The vibrator? for faster masturbating? And what are the rings and the stone and potions for?

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
The shield upgrade increases defense and parry rate from what I could tell.The only thing I know about vibrator is it changes masturbation animation.The stone increases the number of special attacks you can use.

Reactions: Zro69
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes