Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Did anyone figure out what store items do? I assume the sword gives you more damage. But what exactly does shield do? More HP? The vibrator? for faster masturbating? And what are the rings and the stone and potions for?
Not entirely sure, but from top left to bottom right

Attack powerDefenseNew masturbation item
Movement speedMore coin dropsExtra special moves
Health potionLust upLust down

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Oh, it was right above on this page. I actually didn't realise this thread was just 2 pages long and just searched for "shop". Nevertheless, thanks for info.

datboicome

Aug 30, 2019
The swords in the shop is kinda BS they didn't seem to do more damage to the monster than the starter sword or maybe they just slightly increase the range of the attack.

Rekt Zen

Oct 28, 2020
still censored when she was now having sex, there's also a new version of this, pls update it and fix the uncensored

Rekt Zen

Oct 28, 2020
And i though 1.04 was the latest update! Now it's just wait time until a nice soul share it with us somewhere in this site. =]
the dev's didn't allow people to share his games, maybe that's the reason nobody shared his updated games again

lunawuff

Mar 29, 2018
It's not up to the dev to "allow" people to share their games, but most of the time when a dev comes on the various sites and asks people not to, they tend to comply

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Been sniffin through the web and found this:
I've yet to verify this myself but knock yourselves out...man i hate it when links are behind ad links...

Reactions: Tewi
Feb 2, 2018
Been sniffin through the web and found this: Mega (V1.10)...?
I've yet to verify this myself but knock yourselves out...man i hate it when links are behind ad links...
Not sure if it is 1.10, menu only says V1 and there's no patch notes or anything telling you the version number and I can't see any difference between 1.03 and this one lol

Edit: Gallery mode seems to be perma locked and idk why so still not 100% sure if its 1.10 or not

Last edited:

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
Not sure if it is 1.10, menu only says V1 and there's no patch notes or anything telling you the version number and I can't see any difference between 1.03 and this one lol

Edit: Gallery mode seems to be perma locked and idk why so still not 100% sure if its 1.10 or not
It is 1.10. There's the debug mode, no dmg, and extra animations. There's also the 32bit version.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes