luped

Dec 15, 2020
Hi Judaszzxx, I scanned the file with VirusTotal and it has 2 files detected

Warrior Girl ver1.20/Warrior Girl ver1.20 32bit/UnityCrashHandler32.exe
UnityEngine.XR.LegacyInputHelpers.dll

Not sure if they are corrupted or the nature of the file is like this to begin with

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Hmmm,i downloaded the game on first page,and when i want to start a new game,there is a black screen with half of the body of the girl,and nothing more happen.I can go to the menu exc but can't do nothing.

Any clue?

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
Hmmm,i downloaded the game on first page,and when i want to start a new game,there is a black screen with half of the body of the girl,and nothing more happen.I can go to the menu exc but can't do nothing.

Any clue?
check filenames and see if there are any broken texts?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017

Uncensor (unzip and copy in "\WarriorGirl_Data\Managed"
Full save (unzip and copy in "C:\Users\"yourusername"\AppData\LocalLow\KooooNSoft\WarriorGirl)

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2017
The text after pressing start appears very slowly on the screen and then fades away again. Pressing Z (or Y for people who don't use murica keyboards) does nothing.
It's actually ridiculous, I really hope it just is at the start because this is going to the trash otherwise!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 1, 2017
Ok game is excellent, when you can play, but the text problem is just killing my enjoyment. Hope they fix it, until then this game will be on hold for me still!

Nov 22, 2018
Why is the text appearing dissappearing taking so long?
Ok game is excellent, when you can play, but the text problem is just killing my enjoyment. Hope they fix it, until then this game will be on hold for me still!
No such problem for me. Also, can't found out others mentioned that problem in his ci-en or fantia.
So... good luck.

p.s. The game author has already told the method to decensor in ulmf.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes