Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Well.. I wanted to uncensor this, but for some reason I can't understand, UnityAssetBundleExtractor closes itself when I try to open the .assets file...

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Why not make your own game then? surprise us

EDIT: Seems you're upset with something, i mean you can't even appreciate something that you don't have to buy, and at best discourage others from buying it for themselves, with your contradicting self-ploy of work words i don't think you understand what you're trying to say here, try to play all his games, you will understand that all your "ideas" are already in the games he made. Strip clothes? "Give-in" system? isn't that in Kung-Fu girl and any other games? vague, very blur complains it is.
I'm just stating my opinion, i do not think this game is worth the asking price. Also read my original post more closely, my 'ideas' are not in THIS game. Upset? Not overly, just disappointed (like I said in the OP). I've been waiting for this game for a while so I think I can be.

Jul 26, 2020
Koonsoft only dude to actually make action hgames that include some sexy females as opponents too. Now majority is also uglya$$ monsters and tentacles but it's better than almost every other developer. Hey guys instead of making ugly monsters as enemies how about we get some cute girls instead, I'm losing my will to download and insta delete these types of games just in hope to finally find one.

Reactions: JabFZone

boned

Dec 3, 2018
I've made a small mod for Warrior Girl v1.03 launch version (WarriorGirl_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll CRC32: 70A55FA0 MD5: 381CC5D76F33777EB8B9ECDD2491CAD0 SHA1: AD3FB7B6D5611FE06E6CE520271DB29F1CB92525)
May (or may not) support other versions.
STEP 1) Download
BepInEx dependency:
STEP 2) Download mod v1.0:
STEP 3) Extract both to the game folder.
CRC32 : E79A882E
MD5 : AC943E58C7222A806AD1761F47D17215
SHA1 : EC43872319F52BDEC3226B4CFDB6D8C7CE45D524
Read the readme.txt for installation info.

What it does:
- Uncensor
- Gallery Unlock
- Various Gameplay mods
-> Just Guard difficulty increase
-> Guard penetration
-> Monster spawn rate variability
wg_bhgmod.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2019
I've made a small mod for Warrior Girl v1.03 launch version (WarriorGirl_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll CRC32: 70A55FA0 MD5: 381CC5D76F33777EB8B9ECDD2491CAD0 SHA1: AD3FB7B6D5611FE06E6CE520271DB29F1CB92525)
May (or may not) support other versions.
Download
BepInEx dependency [first]: Mega
Download mod v1.0: Mega
CRC32 : E79A882E
MD5 : AC943E58C7222A806AD1761F47D17215
SHA1 : EC43872319F52BDEC3226B4CFDB6D8C7CE45D524
Read the readme.txt for installation info.

What it does:
it might be that i'm not used to modding (which i'm not, sorry orz) but i'm having some trouble getting the mod to work?? i moved the first bepinex folder into the game folder, then the mod folder, but the gallery is still censored. is it because i already had an unlocked gallery, or did i do something wrong?

faulk

Nov 8, 2017
impossible to play, black screen with character at the begenning,
Tried with applocate, systeme language, compatibility mode etc....

If someone get a solution :)

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
impossible to play, black screen with character at the begenning,
Tried with applocate, systeme language, compatibility mode etc....

If someone get a solution :)
Maybe system language is not enough. Try changing your format to Japanese as well. It is in this window: 1600592618720.png

Jun 21, 2018
She is still censored while not having sex but otherwise the uncensor works fine

Also I don't think the 'japanese local' thing will ever or have ever really fixed anything for anybody directly. I never done this and all these games worked just fine on win7 and win10. I think what you people really need to be looking into is proper flashplayer installations and videocard drivers/programs. Not that I'd know which ones are needed really but that's my bet

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
She is still censored while not having sex but otherwise the uncensor works fine

Also I don't think the 'japanese local' thing will ever or have ever really fixed anything for anybody directly. I never done this and all these games worked just fine on win7 and win10. I think what you people really need to be looking into is proper flashplayer installations and videocard drivers/programs. Not that I'd know which ones are needed really but that's my bet
I'm not saying that it might not be a flash issue, but I don't understand what you mean by "I don't think the 'japanese local' thing will ever or have ever really fixed anything for anybody directly." Plenty of games break when they're in the wrong locale. File names or parts of code may use a character that doesn't exist on their current locale and end up failing because the character gets converted to something unrecognizable. For example, the program may look for a certain file, but can't find it because it's been renamed upon being unpacked, or try to execute a command, but fail when a Japanese character in there is being treated as an invalid input. It's especially apparent in games that aren't pre-patched or properly converted for English speakers' consumption. Some games simply will not run except in certain locales.

P.S. This is most apparent if you've tried to play anything by Illusion.

Last edited:

boned

Dec 3, 2018

There's nothing under the standing animation censor block. Left it on because it is more interesting. Also the shipped game is a 64bit version so that might be an issue for some people too.

Jun 21, 2018
I'm not saying that it might not be a flash issue, but I don't understand what you mean by "I don't think the 'japanese local' thing will ever or have ever really fixed anything for anybody directly." Plenty of games break when they're in the wrong locale. File names or parts of code may use a character that doesn't exist on their current locale and end up failing because the character gets converted to something unrecognizable. For example, the program may look for a certain file, but can't find it because it's been renamed upon being unpacked, or try to execute a command, but fail when a Japanese character in there is being treated as an invalid input. It's especially apparent in games that aren't pre-patched or properly converted for English speakers' consumption. Some games simply will not run except in certain locales.

P.S. This is most apparent if you've tried to play anything by Illusion.
Is there a f95 upload of Illusion releases or some game that 100% requires the jap local thingy I could test on? I'm really curious why was this never an issue for me, I played many such games that I vaguely remember had this in their installation requirements or at least mentioned but at worst I saw random symbols like ĖĮĘ$ instead of any of the jap letters.

The only ever requirement I ever needed for a jap game was some RPG maker thingy. I wouldn't bother getting that for a game, let alot friggin changing my local lmao that would be such a hard pass.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Is there a f95 upload of Illusion releases or some game that 100% requires the jap local thingy I could test on? I'm really curious why was this never an issue for me, I played many such games that I vaguely remember had this in their installation requirements or at least mentioned but at worst I saw random symbols like ĖĮĘ$ instead of any of the jap letters.

The only ever requirement I ever needed for a jap game was some RPG maker thingy. I wouldn't bother getting that for a game, let alot friggin changing my local lmao that would be such a hard pass.
There's a few games by Illusion on here. However, the ones I'm familiar with are kinda huge, like Koikatu and Honey Select. I remember having to switch to Japanese locale just to unpack the rar files because the computer would just replace the Japanese characters with nonsense as it was being unpacked. If you wanna test it out on something smaller, there's an RPGM title called Demonic Nation Florehades (only 136 mb) where you needed the locale or a locale emulator to work.

Reactions: seva_morozow
Jun 21, 2018
There's a few games by Illusion on here. However, the ones I'm familiar with are kinda huge, like Koikatu and Honey Select. I remember having to switch to Japanese locale just to unpack the rar files because the computer would just replace the Japanese characters with nonsense as it was being unpacked. If you wanna test it out on something smaller, there's an RPGM title called Demonic Nation Florehades (only 136 mb) where you needed the locale or a locale emulator to work.
Hey thanks. Well it definitely runs. It keeps showing "LoadGraphic error:" and showing files with directories that do exist in the game folder, but I can just skip them by just clicking and game still runs. It definitely fails to recognize the files with japanese letters. But otherwise it runs and I've even managed to get through a portion of the first cutscene or whatever it was trying to show me while moving around the map with the dialogue window open haha. Apparently no critical game-running files and code sectors contained japanese letters, or at least I haven't run into it yet to cause a crash, otherwise yeah, I see how other games wouldn't even run.

piruzin

Jan 11, 2018
Woah, even though I already had the System Locale to Japanese I was getting some kind of freezing/"black screen", but changing the FORMAT did the job, I didn't even had to restart the game. Thanks

1600736328869.png

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes