UncleVT
Sadaly, i not play this Project from 0.40 version, but:
Flat is Justice - Mmmm...
It just joke? o_0
Body Swap - Mmmm...
Not undestend...
What you mean "swap"?

Gender bender - It already have it...
One of servant can be trans from Male to FeMale...
MrRooster
Hey Dev, i know you game is Awesome.... But i have 2 realy impotant qsk:
1. Why sex scenes not have "finish"? I mean... Were is Cum? 0_0
2. Gallery loking like... Shit... Realy Shit... It just CG Room... And Who need it? 0_0
Early versions some scenes didn't have proper "endings." That was more of an error on my end. I didn't prioritize some scene endings as much as I should have. I will be going back over them in 0.9.0 to fix the intro and make changes to earlier scenes.

The gallery mainly so you know if you are missing any scenes. It's like a completion set. It doesn't look great, I agree, but it's low priority for me to change at this point. If there's more of a demand for it I will try to include a better Gallery too, but that's down the list of things to do.

Flat IS justice. And there will be more and more representation for them as we go. Some of the ladies are just more well endowed.

Some of these tags might not be updated. Some things are in fact already in the game. I don't control the thread in F95 zone. But honestly, I forget to update it on my Patreon even.

Oh yea, and it's a [x] just because when I list things for myself to do I list them like this
[] Eat vegetables
[]Buy milk
[] Throw out old milk

and when I'm done I add the x in the middle. That's all. [x] it's just formatting. No real meaning.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Will I miss out on anything significant by the choice between Lunette and Luce during the party? More down the road specifically. I like Luce, but her sisters are also hot and I‘m having a hard time deciding which choice would align better with how I want to play the game, as I can‘t fathom the outcome of having Lunette shamed in front of her sisters.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Will I miss out on anything significant by the choice between Lunette and Luce during the party? More down the road specifically. I like Luce, but her sisters are also hot and I‘m having a hard time deciding which choice would align better with how I want to play the game, as I can‘t fathom the outcome of having Lunette shamed in front of her sisters.
If you pick sisters route, you won't be able to have sex with Luce when you summon her

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for answering my question. That is what I had hoped for.
On a different front: This is a nice harem game. I‘m not through all the content yet, but I already like where it‘s going. I hope you can go through all the ideas you have in mind for the game.

And just because I want to share: I decided to allow the transformation of the servant into a girl but I couldn‘t go through with the scene that would follow. When I had the choice I just thought how morally questionable I acted by forcing a genderbend on someone. Didn‘t matter if said character would eventually like it, their first hesitation really made me question myself. I didn‘t expect to feel something like that from a game like this.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MrRooster

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
MrRooster
I‘m still not completely finished with the current version but I guess I played a good chunk of the available content. The gallery suggests there is still a good amount left for me to explore. I only played in free roam mode so I‘m not commenting on fast travel.

You got a good VN going here. The story is a good enough setup for the harem scenario. The exposition is paced well. Not too much so that I just spam click through it and not too little to feel halfbaked. It seems like you actually took some time to think up a world where this is taking place. I like how the characters each have a distinct personality and individual backstory. I’m very interested to see where this is going. Current favourites (when it comes to main girls) are Magna and Cleo with Luce and Rhea following closely behind. The story definitely sets itself up for a longer run as I can imagine a load of future scenarios.
I was also pleasantly surprised about the cast of supporting characters that occur more than once and have me hoping for more scenes with them (especially on the intimate side of things).
One character I really wanted to mention and compliment is Fir. I was already expecting that the „growing“ is just something that is mentioned, but either already forgotten or not being implemented until a much later version. The fact that after each scene with Fir you get a different post scene dialogue depicting her „progress“ is a major plus point for me regarding this character. Seeing that her grown up form is already implemented was great news to me, as I really like how she is looking like that (guilty as a big boob lover). Is the content for her done or do you intend to expand on her?

On the topic of freeroam and fast travel. It‘s nice of you to offer both variations as I can imagine it puts more workload on you to make both versions work. In freeroam Mode I actually was roaming around looking for specific characters and then was surprised that I found someone completely different than from what I expected. I guess that was your intention and it works well.

The animated sex scenes look good but one major negative point is the missing finish of the MC.As the player I got the feeling that the main character is having fun with the women, but almost never finishing unless it‘s a blowjob for example. I only have a vague idea about how much work adding this would be, but I recommend you atleast consider it. Speaking of work and rerendering. Some renders could do with a makeover. What specifically comes to mind is the first time you visit the brothel with your servant. While talking with the matron it seemed like she was wearing a cape, only for me to realize that the shadow around here is somehow wrong.

Considering everything I would put this game at 4 Stars. It‘s a good harem game with a lot of effort put into it and I‘m excited to see what I‘m still missing up until the current version and what is to come in the future. I will also put this in a review later on
Keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: isotope

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
MrRooster
Considering everything I would put this game at 4 Stars. It‘s a good harem game with a lot of effort put into it and I‘m excited to see what I‘m still missing up until the current version and what is to come in the future. I will also put this in a review later on
Keep up the good work (y)
Thank you! ;) I'm hoping to do more with other characters, eventually. I feel I've introduced enough to build a little world around, so I am planning on doing that, and expanding on what I have. As for Fir specifically, she's actually a favorite to someone close to me, so...we might see more of her. Just not before Cleo, and some main cast get their stories rounded out.
There's a ton of little things I want to go back and do over. If I did all of it I imagine it will take me 3 full fledge patches. So for now I'm going to clean up the intro.

The brothel content is something I will clean up later.
Overall. There's a lot to do for one person. But if people are willing to be patient, I'm willing to do it. Thank you for playing the game and giving it a try!

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
0.8.1 PC
0.8.1 MAC
0.8.0 Android

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ" and Odlanier

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh yes new update from 1 of my favorite game, can't wait to check out the new content and story

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Wartribe Academy [v1.1.0 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wartribe Academy [v1.1.0 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Wartribe Academy [v1.0.0 Public]

di un fan Wartribe Academy [v1.0.0 Public]

of Wartribe Academy [v0.9.6 Public]

di un fan Wartribe Academy [v0.9.6 Public]

Last edited:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
damn cant beat Gladix :(
Have you trained to the max with Magna and her shinobi? You can repeat each training session three times to increase your stats.

i had no trouble against Gladix, but I couldn't manage to lose to the last guy...

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Have you trained to the max with Magna and her shinobi? You can repeat each training session three times to increase your stats.

i had no trouble against Gladix, but I couldn't manage to lose to the last guy...
i dont think so,i must start over then,thank you

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting game your making here ... just found and downloaded it ... played .. got stuck a few times till i figured it out ..... overall i enjoy it very much .... love the renders .... story overall is not bad ... i like the idea of poly in this game ... makes it seem more realistic for those times ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes